Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:26:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Alternative Elliptic Curve Representations
        Author          : Rene Struik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-14.txt
	Pages           : 133
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to represent Montgomery curves and
   (twisted) Edwards curves as curves in short-Weierstrass form and
   illustrates how this can be used to carry out elliptic curve
   computations using existing implementations of, e.g., ECDSA and ECDH
   using NIST prime curves.  We also provide extensive background
   material that may be useful for implementers of elliptic curve
   cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/