Subject: [Lwip] LWIG Online Session Cancelled

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:42:52 +0800

Dear ALL,

After discussion with the so-far only presenter, we decided to cancel
the LWIG online session that was planned on this Friday.  We will
bring the discussion to the mailing list.

We encourage everybody to continue working on any existing or new
drafts, regardless of the online session arrangement.   We are at your
disposal to handle them when necessary. Thank you so much for
everyone's contribution.

Please also find a quick summary of the WG status towards the end of
the message.

Cheers and stay safe,
Mohit and Zhen

----------------------------------------------------------
WG Status

IESG Processing:
draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-14 Waiting for Writeup
draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-13  IESG Evaluation

Active WG Draft:
draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-02
draft-ietf-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-05

Next steps of these active drafts will be discussed on the mailing list.

We also welcome the authors to bring back the expired drafts any time necessary.