Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 09:10:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Alternative Elliptic Curve Representations
        Author          : Rene Struik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-21.txt
	Pages           : 146
	Date            : 2021-06-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to represent Montgomery curves and
   (twisted) Edwards curves as curves in short-Weierstrass form and
   illustrates how this can be used to carry out elliptic curve
   computations using existing implementations of, e.g., ECDSA and ECDH
   using NIST prime curves.  We also provide extensive background
   material that may be useful for implementers of elliptic curve
   cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-21

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/