Subject: [Madinas] Invitation: MADINAS BoF proposal preparation @ Thu 2021-04-15 16:00 - 17:00 (CEST) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 13:35:00 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: MADINAS BoF proposal preparation
Telco details to be provided later.
When: Thu 2021-04-15 16:00 – 17:00 Central European Time - Madrid

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/tvn-cote-nuy?hs=224

Join by phone
(ES) +34 960 46 24 58 (PIN: 604490962)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/tvn-cote-nuy?pin=9953917459034&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] organiser
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MmNocGFndXQ4MDI1bmFuY2ZyMWFkM2kyaGYgbWFkaW5hc0BpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MTUjY2piY0BpdC51YzNtLmVzMjk4ZmViMzYxOGViYmY4ZDljMTA2ZTRmMWIwMjY5ZGQwZDA5NTBlMg&ctz=Europe%2FMadrid&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding