Subject: [Madinas] New version of draft-zuniga-madinas-mac-address-randomization (replacing draft-madinas-mac-address-randomization)

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 23:42:54 +0200

Hi,

We have submitted a new version of our draft (updating the name to be
draft-zuniga-madinas-***). We have done some changes to better adapt to the
charter and also included new results from tests we have recently performed
with different OSes.

Name:           draft-zuniga-madinas-mac-address-randomization
Revision:       00
Title:          MAC address randomization
Document date:  2021-10-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zuniga-madinas-mac-address-randomization-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-madinas-mac-address-randomization/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zuniga-madinas-mac-address-randomization

Comments are very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Carlos (on behalf of the co-authors)

-- 
CARLOS J. BERNARDOS https://www.it.uc3m.es/cjbc/
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/CacharREDando/
5Growth project: https://5growth.eu/