Subject: [Madinas] Call for agenda items

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:06:47 +0100

Dear all,

We are planning to have the following 3 main items (in addition to the
usual admin updates) in the agenda for the Vienna meeting (we have a slot
of 1 hour):

* Updates from IEEE 802.11bh/bi

* Use cases and Problem statement
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-madinas-use-cases/

* MAC Address Randomization current state-of-affairs
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-madinas-mac-address-randomization/

If you want to add an additional topic and have some agenda time in the
meeting, please let us Juan Carlos and I know by sending an e-mail to
[email-masked]

Thanks!

Carlos

-- 
CARLOS J. BERNARDOS https://www.it.uc3m.es/cjbc/
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/CacharREDando/
5Growth project: https://5growth.eu/