Subject: [magma] [Fwd: Mailman upgrade at ietf.org]

From: bkhabs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

MAGMA'ers,
     A heads up that the mail list will be down for a period of time
on Tuesday (8/20).

Regards,
Brian

Subject: Mailman upgrade at ietf.org
From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

Mailman is going to be upgraded from the version currently running
(version 1.0) to version 2.0 on Tuesday, August 20th, 2002.

This conversion should be transparent to you and your list members.  The
lists will be shut down for about a two hour period during the conversion
that day.  At this time, I cannot provide an exact time during the day I
am going to do it, more than likely between 1 and 4 pm EST in the
afternoon.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message.

Feel free to notify your list members if desired.

Mailman List Administrator