Subject: [magma] LAN to wan multicast data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:22:07 +0530

Hi,
 
 If a Multicast enable switch is connected with high bandwidth LAN
segment and low bandwidth WAN segment then should it f/w all Multicast
data from LAN side to WAN link if multicast router is attached to WAN
link or should we need to implement some configuration to stop this
f/wing high bandwidth data to low bandwidth WAN link
 
Regards
Neeraj Gupta

*Disclaimer*
"This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain trade
secrets or privileged or undisclosed information. They may also be
subject to copyright protection. Please do not copy, distribute or
forward this email to anyone unless authorized. If you are not a named
addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any
part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If
you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender
immediately by return email and destroy/delete all copies of the email."

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma