Subject: [manet-dlep-rg] Change of venue

From: "Dowdell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 16:08:24 +0000

All

Since the bar in the hotel is not a good shape and lacks wifi coverage, we will use the English Bay lounge on 34th floor. Exit the lift and turn right through the doorway.

See you there
John

John Dowdell
Solution Architect, COEIC1
Cassidian
Newport, UK
Mobile +44 7710 875008
The information contained within this e-mail and any files attached to this e-mail is private and in addition may include commercially sensitive information. The contents of this e-mail are for the intended recipient only and therefore if you wish to disclose the information contained within this e-mail or attached files, please contact the sender prior to any such disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited. Please also contact the sender and inform them of the error and delete the e-mail, including any attached files from your system. Cassidian Limited, Registered Office : Quadrant House, Celtic Springs, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10 8FZ Company No: 04191036 http://www.cassidian.com

---

From: "Cheng, Bow-Nan - 0665 - MITLL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 11:29:25 -0500

Hi guys -- there's a chance I might not be able to connect due to our
firewall policies. Just a heads up to not wait up for me.. Thanks!

On 11/5/13 11:08 AM, "Dowdell, John" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>All
>
>Since the bar in the hotel is not a good shape and lacks wifi coverage,
>we will use the English Bay lounge on 34th floor. Exit the lift and turn
>right through the doorway.
>
>See you there
>John
>
>John Dowdell
>The information contained within this e-mail and any files attached to
>this e-mail is private and in addition may include commercially sensitive
>information. The contents of this e-mail are for the intended recipient
>only and therefore if you wish to disclose the information contained
>within this e-mail or attached files, please contact the sender prior to
>any such disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any
>disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited. Please also contact
>the sender and inform them of the error and delete the e-mail, including
>any attached files from your system. Cassidian Limited, Registered Office
>: Quadrant House, Celtic Springs, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10 8FZ Company
>No: 04191036 http://www.cassidian.com
>_______________________________________________
>manet-dlep-rg mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dlep-rg