Subject: [Manet-dt] SMF Summary and DT Solicitation

From: "Joe Macker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:55:17 -0500

All:

A revised SMF -02 document was submitted (its now posted) and I'd like to
collect comment from the other design team. Why there are changes throughout
the main two are:

- an initial start of specifying optional stand-alone neighborhood discovery
messages (e.g., HELLO).  This is based upon the generalized packet format
document.

- some more discussion/specification of CDS algorithms presently
implemented.

I already some input such as a need to further specify some E-CDS packet
needs, but I'd like to get other design team input prior to the IETF if
possible.

-Joe

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt