Subject: [Manet-dt] Little nit about packetbb

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:52:09 -0800

I'd like the ttl field to have a more scoped name. How about msg-ttl,
MSGTTL, MSG-TTL, or msg-TTL. This would help differentiate it from IP
TTL.

Ian

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt

---

From: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 23:36:14 +0100

Ian & all,

Thanks for your comments. We're gathering them all, and preparing for 
an update soon - much of this is, as Ian says, nits that we can do 
without much troubles.

Thanks.

--thomas