Subject: [Manet-dt] MANET Neighborhood Discovery

From: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:25:35 +0200

Greetings,

Occasionally, things coincide nicely.....

Ian just posted the MANET WG meeting minutes yesterday, in which he 
said:

> We have also agreed to carve out (from OLSRv2) a
> common MANET neighborhood discovery protocol (still unnamed).

And also yesterday, we submitted draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2nd-00.txt to 
the secretariat, which is exactly this carve-out of neighborhood 
discovery that Ian talked about (I swear, we didn't coordinate this, it 
just happened to be concurrent)

It's still in the IETF Secretariats queue, however it's available here:

	http://olsrv2.online.fr/blog/

No, we're not hard set on the name ;)

We'd like to solicit input on the I-D, with the intent to move it 
forward to become useful as a draft-ietf-manet-.....

Cheers,

--
Thomas Heide Clausen
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/hipercom

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt