Subject: RE: [Manet-dt] IANA Port & Multicast Addresses

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:01:18 +0100

> Second, what's wanted by NHDP/OLSRv2 and I would
> have thought by DYMO (but maybe I'm wrong) is all
> MANET neighbours, which is a different concept.

Thinking further I suppose we could implement all MANET
neighbours as all MANET routers with IP TTL/hop limit
of 1. If that's acceptable (and I'd like wiser heads
than mine to think on that) I think we should say
something to that effect.

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt