Subject: [Manet-dt] New packetbb-version: draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-02

From: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:11:27 +0200

Folks,

A new version of packetbb is submitted to the IETF secretariat. To  
ensure early-access, please find the submission here:

	http://olsrv2.online.fr/blog/

Thanks to those who reviewed the I-D throughly - because of your  
help, the authors feel that this document is coming along quite  
nicely. Please read over the I-D in detail, and let us know if you  
feel there are anything to address before taking the document further.

Thanks,

--thomas

-- 
Thomas Clausen
[email-masked]
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/hipercom/

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt