Subject: [Manet-dt] MANET WG Meeting Plan

From: "Joe Macker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:33:05 -0400

As some of you may or may not remember Ian Chakeres will be absent at the
upcoming IETF.
I need to get agenda together of WG document updates and presentations.

The Manet WG meeting is scheduled first thing Monday, Nov 5.

Authors of document please send my your requirements and potential
presenters.

I plan to provide an SMF overview and update and I may present an overview
of Ian's IANA ID if he provides me a few slides.

PacketBB?
NHDP?
DYMO?
OLSRv2?

I will then put together a rough agenda together with priorities around
discussing and progressing WG documents. I may arrive Sunday afternoon if
anyone would like to meet.

-joe

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt