Subject: [Manet-dt] Fwd: [manet] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-dymo-06.txt

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:07:30 -0700

In case you missed the announcement DYMO-06 is out.  Please review it
and feed me any comments. I think it is a significant improvement of
DYMO-05.

On another note, Charlie and I have been talking about intermediate
node replies too.  Around the next IETF, I'll start up some new
discussion on different possibilities.

Ian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Oct 4, 2006 12:50 PM
Subject: [manet] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-dymo-06.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group
of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) Routing
        Author(s)       : C. Perkins, I. Chakeres
        Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dymo-06.txt
        Pages           : 32
        Date            : 2006-10-4

The Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) routing protocol is intended for
   use by mobile nodes in wireless, multihop networks.  It offers
   adaptation to changing network topology and determines unicast routes
   between nodes within the network on-demand.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-manet-dymo-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-06.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

_______________________________________________
Manet-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet-dt