Subject: ATM Wireless working group

From: Steve Batsell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 15:16:07 -0400

For those interested in wireless ATM, the ATM Forum is setting up a
Wireless ATM Working Group. I can't give out ATM Forum documents, but I
have enclosed the header of the ATM Forum document so those that are in
the ATM Forum will know which document to get.

======================

ATM Forum Technical Committee
ATM Forum/96-0530/PLEN
__________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Charter, Scope and Work Plan for Proposed Wireless ATM Working
Group
__________________________________________________________________________________
Source: D. Raychaudhuri, NEC USA, C&C Research Laboratories
              4, Independence Way, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA.
              Tel: (609) 951-2980, Fax: (609) 951-2499; E-mail:
[email-masked].

              Lou Dellaverson, Motorola, Schaumburg, IL, USA
              ([email-masked])

              Masahiro Umehira, NTT Wireless Systems Lab, Yokosuka,
Japan
              ([email-masked])

              Jouni Mikkonen, Nokia Mobile Phones, Finland
               ([email-masked])

              Tim Phipps, Symbionics Ltd., Cambridge, UK
              ([email-masked])

              John Porter, Olivetti Research Ltd., Cambridge, UK
              ([email-masked])

              Christer Lind, Telia Research, Malmo, Sweden
              ([email-masked])

              Hiroshi Suzuki, NEC C&C Research Laboratories, Kawasaki,
Japan
              ([email-masked])

--
Steve Batsell, Network Research Group Leader
MS  6367, Bldg 6012,
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831
423-574-7401 (phone)
423-574-0680 (Fax)
[email-masked]
http://www.epm.ornl.gov/~sgb/net.html