Subject: REMINDER! Archive Retrieval Instructions

From: [email-masked] (Joseph P. Macker)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 96 13:40:43 EST

We had a few more requests regarding retrieving the archive from newcomers.
 I am reposting these instructions.

Mailing list members can get an archive history by sending mail to
[email-masked] with the body "get mmnet mmnet.archive".

The "mars.itd.nrl.navy.mil" site mentioned in the BOF notes is not
retaining the latest archive.  Do not go to this site for the mailing list
archive!
-Joe

    _/      _/ _/_/_/_/  _/       Joseph P. Macker, Code 5544
   _/_/    _/ _/     _/ _/        Naval Research Laboratory
  _/  _/  _/ _/_/_/_/  _/         Center for High Assurance Computer Systems
 _/    _/_/ _/   _/   _/          [email-masked]
_/      _/ _/     _/ _/_/_/_/     http://tonnant.itd.nrl.navy.mil/macker.html

    _/      _/ _/_/_/_/  _/       Joseph P. Macker, Code 5544
   _/_/    _/ _/     _/ _/        Naval Research Laboratory
  _/  _/  _/ _/_/_/_/  _/         Center for High Assurance Computer Systems
 _/    _/_/ _/   _/   _/          [email-masked]
_/      _/ _/     _/ _/_/_/_/     http://tonnant.itd.nrl.navy.mil/macker.html