Subject: meeting time change

From: "M. Scott Corson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:02:49 -0500 (EST)

Folks,

Oops!  I mean for everyone to gather at *5:30pm* at the message board, 
immediately after the second afternoon session.

-Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 00:11:39 -0500 (EST)
From: "M. Scott Corson" <[email-masked]>
To: MMNET List <[email-masked]>
Subject: informal meeting

Folks,

I'd like to have an informal meeting on Wednesday @ 4:30pm of anyone
interested in mobile ad hoc networking.

Let's meet in front of the IETF message board, and we'll figure out 
where to go from there...

-Scott

*******************************************************************************

M. Scott Corson                                 Institute for Systems Research
[email-masked]                              A.V. Williams Bldg. (115)
Phone: 301-405-6630 (Rm. 2205 AVW)              University of Maryland     
Fax:   301-314-8586                             College Park, MD  20742

*******************************************************************************

---

From: Dave Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 96 11:43:50 EST

>immediately after the second afternoon session.

But the Mobile IP meeting is at 7:30 Wednesday!  Meeting at 5:30
means we have to meet over dinner (not a bad thing), but that 
means that we won't really get much work done...

					Dave

---

From: "M. Scott Corson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 13:34:55 -0500 (EST)

> means that we won't really get much work done...

Understand.  We should meet either at noon or over dinner.
The choice was arbitrarily made based on discussion between Charlie and Joe,
"Hey, let's get together over dinner on Wednesday...OK" as I understand it.

I don't have a preference, frankly.

-Scott