Subject: A brief note on using location information

From: Youngbae - Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:47:26 -0600 (CST)

Dear all,

We are currently working on routing protocol in ad hoc networks.
The basic idea behind our work is to reduce high routing-related overall cost
by using location information. To explain how location information can be used 
in ad hoc routing, we consider the dynamic source routing(DSR) by Johnson and 
Maltz. We are currently writing a simulation to evaluate our protocol.

Our technical report will be available through the web site and any comments 
from you will be appreciated.  

 Web site for the paper: 

         "http://www.cs.tamu.edu/people/youngbae/publications.html"

Thanks in advance.

Young-Bae Ko

 /* ======================================================================= */
              Young-Bae Ko (E-mail: [email-masked])
                           (Homepage: http://www.cs.tamu.edu/people/youngbae)
     Mobile Computing Lab.                     Office:    (409) 845 - 5007
     Dept. of Computer Science                 
     Texas A&M University                      
 /* ======================================================================= */