Subject: Notice to all Mobile Phone Users!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 05:25:42

Hi,

You have been referred to us as someone that would benefit from 
the following information.

If you are a mobile phone user then you may be interested to 
learn about the following.

___________________________________________________________
"Don't pay more for your mobile phone than you have to"
___________________________________________________________

We are an independent mobile phone consultancy based in 
Hertfordshire that has been formed as a result of the increased 
competition between the UK's four mobile phone networks.  Our 
team have an extensive and personal understanding of how mobile 
phone networks compete for your business.  

Our dedicated team of consultants are available to offer you the 
cheapest possible package from your existing mobile phone 
operator.

A number of our colleagues are former employees of one of the 
UK's leading mobile phone networks. Their knowledge and expertise 
will prove to be a valuabe commodity. 

1.  We will show you how it is possible to reduce your existing 
monthly line rental charge by        between 10% to 50%.
 
2.  We will show you how you can upgrade your phone at a 
discounted price or in some cases, FREE.

3.  We will show you how to go about obtaining a credit on your 
account.

4.  We will show you how it is possible to transfer from one 
network to another taking your          existing mobile phone 
number with you and receiving upto £100.00 for your trouble.

5.  We will show you how you can take advantage of free local and 
national calls day and night.

6.  We will show you how to achieve cheaper international calls.

7.  We will show you how to receive a discounted memorable mobile 
number.

8.  We will show you how you can have two numbers running side by 
side and pay just one line         rental charge.

______________________________
This and a whole lot more!
______________________________

If you require more information regarding the above and what we 
can offer you then please send an e.mail stating your name, 
contact number, e.mail address, the network you are with and 
length of time you have been with them to 
[email-masked].  Alternatively, you can contact us 
on 01438 234961 or send a fax to 0171 681-3495.

Please forward this e.mail to other mobile phone users you know.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest Regards and Best Wishes.

Christopher Scott
Managing Director