Subject: draft-ietf-manet-odmrp-00.txt

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:53:49 -0700 (PDT)

Would you please look this over for me? We are trying to figure out a
set of guidelines for internet draft authors that will be useful; a
draft version is in ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/check-iesg-page.htm

My question for you is: had you had this available to you (and yes, I'm
looking for some additional text on security issues, such as
man-in-the-middle-attacks and the like) when you sent in the initial
draft, or now that you have it and are thinking perhaps about a second
version of the draft, is this set of thoughts useful or likely to be
useful to you? What questions do you have that remain unaddressed?

Fred

---

From: SJ Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:05:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Fred,

> draft version is in ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/check-iesg-page.htm

Actually, it couldn't be found at the site you gave me, but I found it at
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/iesg/check-iesg-page.htm

> draft,

Not all of them. 
I followed "rfc1111" and "1id-guidelines". I also looked at other drafts
of MANET to see how they were written.

> or now that you have it and are thinking perhaps about a second

It is definitely useful.

Thanks.

SJ