Subject: announcing release of GloMoSim

From: Lokesh Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

The  Parallel Computing  Lab is  pleased  to announce  the release  of
GloMoSim - version 1.1.1
If you have a previous version of GloMoSim, we would recommend getting
this latest version.

In  GloMoSim we  are building  a scalable  simulation  environment for
wireless and  wired network systems.   It is being designed  using the
parallel  discrete-event  simulation  capability provided  by  Parsec.
GloMoSim   currently  supports   protocols  for   a   purely  wireless
network. In the future, we anticipate adding functionality to simulate
a  wired as  well as  a hybrid  network with  both wired  and wireless
capabilities.

If you are interested in downloading  the source code please go to the
following web site:
http://pcl.cs.ucla.edu/projects/domains/glomosim.html

To reference this code, please use the following paper:
Lokesh Bajaj, Mineo Takai, Rajat Ahuja, Ken Tang, Rajive Bagrodia, and
Mario  Gerla, "GloMoSim: A  Scalable Network  Simulation Environment,"
Technical Report, UCLA Computer Science Department - 990027.