Subject: 5th Vint/ns workshop and tutorial announcement

From: Kevin Fall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 11:34:45 -0700

We would like to announce the 5th ns simulator workshop/tutorial,
to be held at UC Berkeley on June 14, 1999.  We
intend to cover essentially the same material we covered
at the earlier workshops, with updates based on new
functionality added to the simulator.

This workshop is for users, researchers, and developers who
would like to learn about the ns simulator, use it more actively,
or extend its functionality.  This time we will be including
more introductory than in past workshops.

For more information, please see the web page at:

	http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/ucb-tutorial.html

For this event, there will be charge of US$35 (US$20 for
full time students) due on-site to cover meals
and copying charges.  To register, please visit
the following page:

	http://www-mash.cs.Berkeley.EDU/ns/w5-rsvp.html

Thank you,

	- Kevin Fall ([email-masked])
	- Polly Huang ([email-masked])