Subject: Oslo Meeting Plans

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:21:33 -0400

>MANET is tentatively scheduled as follows:
>
>	Wednesday, July 14 at 0900-1130
>		other groups scheduled at that time: disman, pkix, avt, ipgnwg
>	Wednesday, July 14 at 1300-1500
>		other groups scheduled at that time: ipfc, trade, pkix, sigtran, mboned

All:

I am considering holding one manet meeting time in Oslo from 0900-1130 on
July 14.  The present tentative agenda fits into 2.5 hours (at present 5-6
topics), so the morning looks good to me for the keeper.  Does anyone have
any serious objections or comments? Please let me know before Monday.  

Several of the ID participants were not able to make the trip this time
which would have justified the second meeting time;-(....

-Joe

---

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:08:04 -0400

People have suggested it may be sensible to avoid the overlap with the ipng
WG since many participate in both WGs.  I tend to agree!  So, at present
the afternoon session seems to be the preferred 1-session time.

-joe