Subject: Tentative Agenda

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 15:37:26 -0400

Hi All:

Here is an agenda I have put together for the Oslo meeting.

As previously posted, we are planning on holding only ONE meeting in the
afternoon of July 14.  This avoids IPNG conflicts,etc.

Updates to existing ID work has precedence...Please read the drafts....
----------------------------------------------------------
Manet Agenda

Oslo Wednesday, July 14 at 1300-1500

Agenda Bashing  (5 minutes)
 
CBRP Update - Jiang Ming Liang (15 minutes)

AODV Update - Charlie Perkins (15 minutes)

DSR Update - Dave Johnson (15 minutes)

OSLR Update - Amir Qayyum (15 minutes)

Power Consumption and Ad Hoc Routing Protocols - Laura Fenney (10
minutes)

Mobile IP/Manet Issues - Jari T. Malinen (10 minutes)

Flooding for Reliable Multicast in Multi-hop Ad Hoc Networks - Katia
Obraczka, ISI (10 minutes)

An Architecture for High Speed Manets - H. Jiang, Lucent (10-15 minutes)