Subject: Registration for MobiCom'99 (problem)

From: Jorge Cobb <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:29:53 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize for the interruption.  It's come to our attention that many
of you have run into problems registering for MobiCom'99.  It is important
to note that -

** there is no electronic registration for MobiCom'99 **.

You must print out the web page, then fax or mail it in.   Simply hitting
the "submit" button does not actually register you for the conference.  The
instructions reflect this, but there has still been some confusion.

If you did not fax or mail in your registration, please return to the page
and do so now.  http://mobicom99.research.microsoft.com

Thank you!

Jorge A. Cobb
Assistant Professor
Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
The University of Texas at Dallas
PO Box 830688,  Mail Station EC 31
Richardson, TX 75083-0688

[email-masked] 972 883 2479