Subject: Re: Deadline for submission of drafts

From: Chai Keong Toh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 16:34:15 -0400

Joe/Scott,

I have a suggestion for improvement. 

Can you all post a note to MANET ([email-masked] )
informing them about the next upcoming meeting and
also the deadline for submitting drafts
and securing a time slot for the next 
meeting?

This would be of great help to those who
have not been regularly participating in
MANET group meetings.

This could also make this mailing list more
useful.

-- 
Prof. C-K. Toh, PhD, CEng
Director, Mobile Multimedia & HiSpeed Network Lab, 
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
GA 30332, USA. Fax: 404 894 7883 Tel: 404 894 7468 
--------------------------------------------------

---

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 14:34:23 -0400

> and securing a time slot for the next

I usually solicit agenda input and discussion before the meeting and we
provide the rough times,etc for meetings within the IETF "ad hoc"
framework. Yes, I intend to continue providing this information as
usual. Have you missed this? 

> useful

Read the mailing list ;-) as most of this information is there.  Also
see www.ietf.org regarding more general meeting information (I will not
reiterate this on the list, except the expected meeting times for manet
as usual).  The information is generally there and can provide you
advance planning.  For rough planning purposes, the deadline for IDs is
generally always 1-2 weeks prior to the meeting week.  The exact date
for this is out of the WG chair's hands so plan for it appropriately.

---

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 14:52:27 -0400

> framework. Yes, I intend to continue providing this information as

Consider the invitation for DC agenda input open for discussion.... We
will be soliciting for two meeting times in D.C. as the Oslo session
felt very rushed. ID updates and implementation status/experiment
reports are high on the our list as usual.

-joe