Subject: RE: implementation of Adhoc Networks

From: "Josephson, William" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 09:52:51 -0500

Sulabh,

Yes I am right now attempting to simulate a wireless network on an
Ethernet.  I am using Linux and I just started.

Here's an abstract I've sent to a conference:

-----Original Message-----
From: Sulabh Agarwal [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 12:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: implementation of Adhoc Networks

Hi,
	I'm trying to build a Linux Based implementation of adhoc
networks, which can be used as a test bed for testing various routing
protocols in a real life scenario. I wanted to know whether somebody else
has done or is doing any work similar to this. If so please let me know as
it would be of immense help to me. Waiting eagerly for a response.
	Thanx.

With Regards,
_Sulabh
Agarwal________________________________________________________________

Student, IIT Delhi.                     	C-25, Nilgiri Hostel.

B.Tech (final yr.), Comp. Sc. & Engg.   	Ph.  Ext.:
(011)6521278,6968829.
Email: [email-masked]         	Int. : 8319        
____________________________________________________________________________
___
        If you're not living life on the edge, you're wasting space.
____________________________________________________________________________
___

---

From: Chai Keong Toh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 14:30:29 -0500

Hi,

We have a working testbed of ABR at GTech in our laboratory.
Hello,

Our implementation is on a Linux platform.

We have performed field trials and a couple of experiments.
Please see: www.ece.gatech.edy/~cktoh/ad.html

Publications/papers will be available soon.

C-K. Toh
===============================
Josephson, William wrote:
>     ---------------------------------------------------------------
> 
>                              Name: SimAbstractOutline.doc
>                Part 1.2      Type: application/msword
>                          Encoding: base64

-- 
Prof. C-K. Toh, PhD, CEng
Director, Mobile Multimedia & HiSpeed Network Lab, 
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
GA 30332, USA. Fax: 404 894 7883 Tel: 404 894 7468 
--------------------------------------------------