Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS

From: COMPUTER NETWORKS JOURNAL <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:56:13 -0500

[Apologies for duplicate e_mails]

               --  CALL FOR PAPERS -- 

               COMPUTER NETWORKS JOURNAL 
             (Elsevier Science Publisher)

Computer Networks is one of the oldest --- maybe the oldest --
journal in the computer networking field.  It has grown to enjoy
world-wide acceptance.  Many outstanding papers have been published in
the last quarter century with a significant impact on the networking community.

With the start of the New Millennium, we are honored to take up the
torch from Phil Enslow as his successors. Ian Akyildiz will be handling the
normal flow of papers and Harry Rudin will continue to be responsible for
special issues. 

We have added many new editors to maintain a truly outstanding and 
distinguished Board of Responsible Editors.  Our objective is to 
continue to be a premier international forum for addressing 
all aspects of computer networking.   We are determined to give 
detailed, constructive feedback on submitted papers,
as well as a fast turn-around time.  We want to remain at the
forefront of research activities and to publish high quality,
significant papers.  

We understand how much effort goes into creating papers and accordingly,
we aim at a careful, fair treatment of all papers.  All of
us on the Editorial Board are committed to doing everything to satisfy
our authors' expectations!

Please submit your on-line papers to:

<[email-masked]>

or 

postal mail hard copy papers (six copies) to:

Dr. Ian F. Akyildiz
Broadband and Wireless Networking Laboratory
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332, USA

If you have ideas for special issues,
please contact Harry Rudin at <[email-masked]>

We look forward to receiving your papers.

Ian F. Akyildiz
Harry Rudin
Joint Editors-in-Chief