Subject: [Manet] Suggestion about Manet mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:30:47 +0800

Dear all,

     I would like to suggest that the titles of submissions in this
mailing list could start  with "[Manet]" or something else.

It would be convenient to distinguish emails by their titles
especially  for those who have lots of email every day.

--- Shiang-wei Chao

---

From: Lee Ho(이호) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 16:47:20 +0900

Dear sir,
that's good idea..
I agree to your suggestion

---

From: Joe Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 10:11:45 -0500

Most of us setup appropriate filters on the address [email-masked].
Filtering is a standard capability for most e-mail clients.

Why would that not work?  I think local filtering is sufficient.
-joe