Subject: Network Management and Security in Ad hoc

From: Mario Joa-Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:43:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,

It seems to me the MANET WG addresses mainly on the routing issue of ad
hoc networks.  Could anyone point me any MANET work on the
Telecommunications Management Network (TWN) issue and security issue?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Mario Joa-Ng

_________________________________________________________________________
                                                        
                                 Mario Joa-Ng            
_________________________________________________________________________
 Office    : Department of Electrical Engineering
             Polytechnic University
             Six MetroTechnic Center
             Brooklyn 
             NY 11201                           
             USA                                 
 Telephone : (718) 260-3419                      			
 Email     : [email-masked]               
_________________________________________________________________________