Subject: Security

From: "Sherief Khattab" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:19:25

Hello,

   I am a TA in the Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University, 
Egypt. I am doing my master thesis work on Securing AdHoc Networks. I am 
planning to study the performance of security countermeasures on MANET 
routing protocols using NS2. Would you please direct me to simualtion models 
or papers regarding incorporating security in MANET routing protocols.

I would like to excuse for any irrelevances.

Sincerely,
   Sherif Khattab
   Cairo University
   Faculty of Computers and Information
   Egypt
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---

From: Abhilash P <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 01:22:00 +0530 (IST)

hello sherief,
	 i came across a paper on securing ad hoc networks... hope  u find
it usefull... its called " Securing Ad Hoc Networks" by Lidong Zhou and
Zygmunt J Haas..

bye
Abhilash P
MTech
IIT BOMBAY
MUMBAI
INDIA