Subject: CFP - Multimedia: International Conference

From: Mahbubur Syed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:30:40 -0600

Dear Colleague:

My apologies if you received this message multiple times as it has
been distributed through multiple list.

Please find below a call for paper on the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
INTELLIGENT MULTIMEDIA AND DISTANCE EDUCATION 1-3 June 2001 in Fargo,
North Dakota, USA . 

It will be highly appreciated, if you also to circulate it in your
network.

Best Regards.

Thanks.

Mahbubur Rahman Syed

********CALL FOR PAPERS (Submission Due 8 December)

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTELLIGENT MULTIMEDIA AND DISTANCE EDUCATION
1-3 June 2001 in Fargo, North Dakota, USA

=======  IMPORTANT DATES ======

SUBMISSIONS DUE                 8 December 2000
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE      15 January 2001
RECEIPT OF CAMERA-READY PAPERS  15 February 2001

------------------------------------------
Conference Details at URL:
http://venus.ece.ndsu.nodak.edu/ece/research/conferences/icimade01/
------------------------------------------

======  SUBMISSIONS  =======
Original work, not submitted elsewhere, may be submitted as full-length
papers, research-in-progress, extended abstract and
panel/workshop/symposium proposals. For inclusion in the conference
proceedings all submissions will be blind reviewed by at least two
reviewers and will be categorized according to the submission type. For
refereeing purposes, authors are asked to submit up to a maximum of 20
double-spaced pages 11 point font), including all illustrations and
appendices. All papers must be in English.

Submissions must include a cover sheet providing the name, e-mail and
postal addresses, phone number and fax number of the primary contact
author
for the papers.

Electronic submissions (in Word, pdf, postscript or rtf format) are
preferred to arrive by the submission deadline of 1 November 2000.
Submissions should be e-mailed as an attachment to the e-mail address
below.

  [email-masked]

Hard copy submissions are acceptable and should be posted to the
following
address  to arrive by the submission deadline. In case of hardcopy
submission the authors are requested to provide three separate hardcopies
of each submitted paper. The postal address for submission of hardcopy
paper is:

  Professor Mahbubur Rahman Syed
  Department of Computer and Information Sciences
  273 Wissink Hall
  Minnesota State University, Mankato
  MN 56001, USA

======FURTHER DETAILS===

Please visit the conference web page for further details at
http://venus.ece.ndsu.nodak.edu/ece/research/conferences/icimade01/

or contact: Mahbubur R Syed at [email-masked]

********************************************