Subject: CFP: SCI2001 Wireless/Mobile Networks

From: "AbdulRahman Aljadhai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 10:01:44 +0300

(My apology if you receive this message multiple times)

                       CALL FOR PAPERS
          The 5th World Multi-Conference on SYSTEMICS, 
             CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATICS (SCI 2001)
          Invited Session: Wireless/Mobile Networks
                      July 22-25, 2001
        Orlando, Florida (USA), Sheraton World Resort

The purpose of this call of papers is to  invite  researchers
and practitioners to participate in the   invited     session
Wireless/Mobile Networks. This session is being organized  as
part of the SCI 2001 conference. For information  about   SCI
2001 check  http://www.iiis.org/sci/

SCOPE:
The  primary  focus  of the invited session  is  on  new  and
original research results in the area of wireless and  mobile
networking.  We  invite  you to submit  papers  that  address
novel,   challenging,  and  innovative  results.  The  topics
include, but are not limited to:
  Wireless/Mobile Networks design              
  Ad hoc networks routing
  Multicast in mobile networks            
  QoS in wireless networks
  Wireless networks security

SUBMISSIONS:
Extended abstracts or paper drafts should be sent taking into
account the following format:
1)  Major  theme  of the paper, related to the  major  themes
given  above, 2) Paper title, 3) Extended abstract of 500  to
1500  words  and/or paper drafts of 2000 to  5000  words,  in
English,  and 4) Name of contact person,  address,
telephone  number,  fax number and e-mail  address.  Extended
abstracts  or  paper drafts should be sent to [email-masked].
Only electronic submissions are accepted.

IMPORTANT DATES:
 Abstract/Paper submission deadline :    January 24,2000
 Notification of acceptance:             February 21,2001
 Camera ready papers due :               April 13, 2001

PAPERS REVIEWING AND PUBLICATION
Submitted  papers  will  be checked. Accepted  papers,  which
should  not  exceed six single- spaced typed pages,  will  be
published by means of paper and electronic proceedings.  Best
papers  will  be  selected  for awards  and  recommended  for
journal publications. Multiple author books will be published
by  IIIS, based on the best-invited sessions, the best  focus
symposia or the best mini-conferences.

CONTACTS:
Dr. AbdulRahman Aljadhai (Session organizer)
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: +966-5-442-0530 (Saudi Arabia)
Riyadh College of Technology
PO Box 88600, Riyadh 11672
Saudi Arabia