Subject: Session on Ad Hoc Networks @ MILCOM 2001

From: Zygmunt Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:42:14 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

Myself and Kesh Bakhru from Cubic Defence Systems are organizing a session
on Ad Hoc Networks in MILCOM 2001. You can find the MILCOM 2001 CFP at:
	http://www.milcom.org/2001/frame.htm

If you are interested in submiting a paper, please submit an abstract
asap and indicate the name of the session: Ad Hoc Networks (Z. Haas, organizer)

Best,

Zygmunt.
==-=-=====
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    tel: +1-607-255-3454
Wireless Networks Laboratory		                  
School of Electrical Engineering         fax: +1-607-255-9072 
Cornell University
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 e-mail: [email-masked]
Ithaca, NY 14853			 
U.S.A                             http://www.ee.cornell.edu/~haas/wnl.html
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-