Subject: trace file evluation of ns simulation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:17:48 -0400 (EDT)

hi all,

i needed some help to evluate the trace files produced by some  wireless
simulations whiich i have done, could anyone tell me how i could calculate
the fraction of packets delivered to the destination, and the routing
load.

thanks
-jd.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jaydeep Punde
Department of ECE, FIU

"I'm a nobody, & nobody is perfect, therefore i'm perfect :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ya Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Monitor how many data are sent from the src, and how many are received in
the dst

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 01:37:44 -0400 (EDT)

can i monitor the flow of traffic in a wireless network by using a RED
queue, the way it can be done in wired simulations.

thanks
-jd

-- 

Jaydeep Punde
Department of ECE, FIU