Subject: AODV implementations?

From: "Elizabeth M. Royer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:08:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We are trying to get an accurate list of AODV implementations,
either currently under development or already completed.  
If you have an AODV implementation, could you please send me 
your name and affiliation, as well as the current status of 
the work?  

Thanks,
Elizabeth

ps: my new email address: [email-masked]

---

From: Frank Kargl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:31:54 +0200

Dear Elizabeth,

> your name and affiliation, as well as the current status of

We are currently starting a diploma thesis with one of our students with
the assignement to realize a modular adhoc routing daemon for linux. It
is planned that at least aodv, dsr and olsr are to be implemented. Other
protocols should be easily integratable into the framework. Part of the
work will be a real-world test of the different protocols with a network
consisting of about 20 mobile nodes (we dont have more notebooks
available ;-). Expect results in 4-5 months from now.

Affiliation:
Frank Kargl
Dep. of Multimedia Computing
University of Ulm
89069 Ulm
Germany

Regards ... Frank

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Frank Kargl          Multimedia Computing, University of Ulm, Germany
 Mail:[email-masked] http://www.uni-ulm.de/~fkargl/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Use the SOURCE, Luke !  I feel a great disturbance in the SOURCE.
            But beware of the Microsoft side of the SOURCE !