Subject: [manet] OMNeT++- Simulations

From: Frank Dinies <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:00:13 +0200

Hi,

this is a call for everybody who is dealing with ad-hoc-routing protocols and 
OMNeT++.
I, for myself, think it is difficult to proper evaluate an algorithmen without 
comparisons to as much as possible.  ;-)
So, it would be nice to have a testbed in which every algorithmen could 
compete (somehow similar to "Corewars" if somebody remembers).

So,, hmm, what I want to say ,,,... I am working with such a kind of testbed, 
developed at the University of Karlsruhe in Germany. It makes it possible to 
integrate every kind of routing prortocol (either proactive and reactive). 
At the moment FSR and TORA were implemented there. 

So to my points:

- OMNeT++ is freely availabe
- our framework as well
- there are protocols imlplemented, which showed, pro- or reactive ones could   
easily be integrated

--> more to come ????

I would be happy to hear from everybody, willing to compete !!!!  

Regards and ad-hoc

Frank Dinies

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet