Subject: [manet] Manet Applications

From: Harpreet Arora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:33:52 -0500

Hi,

I am looking for literature on commercial and defense applications of
MANETs. Most of the papers currently show simulation results based on the
random way-point model, which might not be an accurate modelling of the real
life applications. Are there more accurate mobility models available? Can
anyone please guide me to literature on the related fields?

Thanks,
Harpreet

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Harpreet S. Arora
Research Assistant, ITCSL
Drexel University,
Philadelphia, PA-19104
Ph. # 215-895-6198
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ha33
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet