Subject: [manet] MadNet 2003:: Deadline Correction

From: Navid Nikaein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:01:02 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

Our apologize for the confusion about the MadNet 
<http://www.eurecom.fr/%7Enikaeinn/madnet2003/index.html> deadline, but 
we tried to re-establish our deadline in order to coordinate with the 
workshop WiOpt'03 
<http://www-sop.inria.fr/mistral/personnel/K.Avrachenkov/WiOpt/main.html> 
which be also be held in Sophia-Antipolis. For this reason our new 
deadline is January the 20th, and workshop date is March the 6th 2003.   
2003. 2003.

Hope to see in our Workshop, Navid

-------------------

MADNET 2003 (Workshop on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing) 
Organized by  RTP Reseaux- CNRS/STIC
March 6th

Institut EURECOM <http://www.eurecom.fr/>,(How to come <http://www.eurecom.fr/Discover/Howto/>) 
2229, route des cretes,
B.P. 193
06904, Sophia-Antipolis, France 

Call for Presentation and extended summary:
_____________________

 The presentation will be selected based on an extended summary, maximum
4 pages, that should be sent via email to [email-masked] . In
general this workshop is interested in papers that address networking or
computing problems in the context of mobile and wireless ad hoc
networks, ad hoc computing systems, and sensor networks. Specific topics
of interest include the following:
 
Routing protocols (unicast, multicast, geocast, content-based, etc.)  
Media access techniques  
Transport-layer issues  
Applications for ad hoc networks  
Power-aware, low-power, and energy-efficient designs  
Quality-of-service issues  
Security and fault tolerance issues  
Self-configuration in ad hoc networks  
Location discovery and management  
Distributed algorithms for ad hoc networks  
Cross-layer interactions, including between higher and physical layers  

Please consult the Program Co-Chair [email-masked] if you are
uncertain whether your presentation falls within the scope of the
symposium. 

Extended Summary Submission Instructions
All submissions will be handled electronically and must be in PDF or
PostScript format.  

Important Dates
---------------
Extended Summary Submission Deadline: January 20th, 2003 
Notification of Acceptance:  Febrery 10th, 2003 
Workshop: March 6th, 2003 

For more information, please contact our web site at:

http://www.eurecom.fr/%7Enikaeinn/madnet2003/index.html