Subject: [manet] Publication sources

From: "D Kothris, Electrical & Electronic Engineering" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 11:42:11 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone know of any source or web site that can provide a continuously 
UPDATED list  of information for upcomming journals, conferences, letters 
and magazines relevant to ad hoc networks and mobile communications in 
general?

Cheers

Dimos
_______________________________________________________________________
***********************************************************************
Dimosthenis Kothris	      Centre for Communications Research,
			      University of Bristol,
			      Network & Protocols group

Address:		      Contact numbers: 	
_______________________________________________________________________
Network & Protocols
Center for Communcations research
Merchant Venturers Building         Tel   :            +44 117 903 1104
Woodland Road                       Fax   :            +44 117 954 5206
Bristol BS8 1UB                     Mobile:           +44 7779 40 48 42
United Kingdom                      Email :     [email-masked]
***********************************************************************
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Petar Popovski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:57:01 +0200

Hi,

This could help:

http://dutetvg.et.tudelft.nl/~alex/CFP/

Best,
Petar

----- Original Message -----
From: "D Kothris, Electrical & Electronic Engineering"
<[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 12:42 PM
Subject: [manet] Publication sources