Subject: [manet] OPNET 802.11 model ?

From: Sunil Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:45:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
 
I am new in modeling. Does anyone know if OPNET has correctly working 802.11 model ? Does anyone even know of 802.11e or 802.16 model in OPNET ?
 
I am starting with my M.S thesis and I need to decide if I can use OPNET 802.11 model (of which I have already had lot of negative feedback from couple of users). So any feedback and work around would be very useful.
 
Thanks
 
Sunil

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

---

From: Er Inn Inn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:58:39 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

   I m relatively new user of NS and hope that you guys can give me some
help here. Actually I have downloaded ns source tree with multicast
extension developed by Rice Monarch Project. I tried to install NS
piece by piece. However, I seemed to be facing problem when tried to
compile NS source tree (ns-2.1b8-mcast). I tried to solve the problem
and the compilation turned out to be successful. Then I tried to run
validation. During the validation process, I got a lot of error
messages. The main error msg is "error while loading shared libraries:
libotcl.so..... " I am at the end of my wit now... I hope someone can
help. This is part of my master project work. Thanks in advance.

regards,
inn inn

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet