Subject: [manet] about ns-2 codes for hybrid network

From: "Wu Mintao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:02:50 +0800

SGVsbG8sIERlYXIgYWxsLA0KIEkgYW0gbG9va2luZyBmb3IgbnMgc2ltdWxhdGlvbiBjb2RlcyBmb3IgaHlicmlkIG5ldHdvcmssIHdoaWNoIGlzIHRoZSBtaXh0dXJlIG9mIHdpcmVkIGFuZCB3aXJlbGVzcyBhZCBob2MgbmV0d29yay4gZG9lcyBhbnlvbmUga25vdyB3aGVyZSBpIGNhbiBnZXQgc3VjaCBjb2Rlcz8NCiANCnlvdXJzIHNpbmNlcmVseSwNCiANCiANCm1pbnRhbw0K_______________________________________________manet mailing [email-masked]://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Ali Hamidian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:37:05 +0200

Hi Mintao,

Wu Mintao wrote:

>Hello, Dear all,
> I am looking for ns simulation codes for hybrid network, which is the mixture of wired and wireless ad hoc network. does anyone know where i can get such codes?
>
See Marc Greis tutorial, Section X.1 "Creating a simple 
wired-cum-wireless scenario": 
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/tutorial/index.html
However, his example works only with the ad hoc routing protocol DSDV 
and not with the others that are implemented in ns (AODV, TORA and DSR). 
If you want to use AODV instead of DSDV, you can use my extended AODV 
code (called AODV+ and based on draft-wakikawa-manet-globalv6-01.txt) 
which can be downloaded from http://www.telecom.lth.se/Personal/alexh/

Regards
Ali Hamidian

>yours sincerely,
>mintao
>wx%jw'm0)fjb