Subject: [manet] Question about aggregate traffic problem at MANET

From: "Wu Mintao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:42:05 +0800

Hi,
 I am currently studying the aggregate traffic problem at MANET. eg, let us assume one unlucky node is on the routing path of many on-going heavy communication and what's worst, it has many communication with other nodes by itself. the aggregate traffic will cause problem. 
 I am trying to look for some papers or useful links on this topic. can anyone please tell me where i can get useful information on this particular topic?
 
yours sincerely,

Mintao
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Jon Zeeff <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:59:01 -0400

What you ask about is a common case.  It might even be that that one node 
is on a slow link
with lots of loss.  So you want load balancing, QOS, fair queuing and 
non-hopcount
based route selection metrics.

>  I am currently studying the aggregate traffic problem at MANET. eg, let 
> us assume one unlucky node is on the routing path of many on-going heavy 
> communication and what's worst, it has many communication with other 
> nodes by itself. the aggregate traffic will cause problem.
>  I am trying to look for some papers or useful links on this topic. can 
> anyone please tell me where i can get useful information on this 
> particular topic?