Subject: [manet] OLSR interop

From: Louise Lamont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:07:35 -0500

Hi,

At CRC we are also implementing a version of OLSR IPv6 draft
11compliant.  Last year, we  ported the INRIA/NRL OLSR (version 3) code
to IPv6 and added HNA capabilities. We continued upgading the code to
support the new message types and MID support. The code should be ready
in a couple of months for testing.  We would also be interested in
performing interopability tests.

Regards, Louise
--

---------------------------------------------------------------
   Louise Lamont
   Project Leader: Mobile Networking
   3701 Carling avenue
   P.O. box 11490
   Station H, Ottawa,        Tel: (613) 991-9635
   Ontario, Canada           Fax: (613) 998-9648
   K2H-8S2                   Internet: [email-masked]

   Centre de Recherches sur les Communications, Industrie Canada
------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet