Subject: [manet] Questions on Glomosim Mobility stats and MAC notifications

From: Mukesh Hira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:05:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm trying to run some simulations in Glomosim. I said YES for
MOBILITY-STATISTICS in the config.in file, however I don't see any
mobility statistics in glomo.stat. What could I be doing wrong?

Also, does the MAC protocol (802.11/MACA/etc) provide any notifications
when a new neighbor becomes available or if an existing neighbor becomes
unreachable? If yes, are these notifications simulated in Glomosim? I see
a message type declared for communication between the MAC layer and the
network layer in structmsg.h (MSG_NETWORK_FromMac), but I couldn't spot
its use anywhere.

I'll post this message to the glomosim users mailing list as well, in
addition to tapping the expertise of people on this mailing list.

Thanks
- Mukesh

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet