Subject: [manet] OLSR Extensions

From: "Usman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:56:56 +0500

Hello everyone

can any body tell from where i can download "draft-ietf-manet-olsr-
extensions-00.txt" i've checked in the index of ietf drafts but i cannt 
find it, kindly refer me any other links regarding OLSR Extensions.

with regards

Usman

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:08:16 +0100

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:56:56 +0500

> find it, kindly refer me any other links regarding OLSR Extensions.

Hello Usman,

The draft was never published as an Internet draft (we intended it as such,
hence the name, but it never seemed appropriate to submit it officially).
So it is not to find in the IETF archieves. We might want to look into the
draft again to bring it compliant with RFC3626 some time soon.

Email me off-list if you are interrested in specific features from the
draft, and I will be happy to try and help you. 

Regards,

--thomas