Subject: [manet] EW2004 Call For Participation

From: Conferencia ew2004 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:52:29 +0100

Dear Colleague,

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
e-mail.

We would appreciate your assistance in distributing this call for
participation to your colleagues.

You are cordially invited to attend The 5th European Wireless
Conference (EW2004) Mobile and Wireless Systems beyond 3G to be held in
Barcelona, Spain in February 24-27, 2004.

Registration for EW2004 is now open.  Early registration is available
until January 10th, 2004.

All the details about the conference can be found at:
http://www.ac.upc.es/EW2004

(look at links: "Conference Program", "Tutorials"
and "Conference and tutorial Registration")

Looking forward to see you in Barcelona,
	EW2004 organizing committee.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet