Subject: [manet] Question regarding simulation of AODV

From: "Karun Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:37:12 +0530

Dear all,

I am doing Simulation of AODV Protocol. and using a script mentioned in the 
exmaple direcory of ns-2.26. while creating node the

'aodv-create-mobile-node'

command does not work. instead of it i used the

'dsr-create-mobile-node'.
Please tell me that is it fine to use the  'dsr' node because aodv is 
combination dsr and dsdv protocol.

if it is not please suggest me a way out. what is the problem with the 
'aodv-create-mobile-node' command, do i have to include any file to use it.

Thanx in advance
############################################

#                              Karun Verma                                   
      #

###########################################

_________________________________________________________________
NRI’s, Free Money transfer to India. 
http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/citibankrca/citibankrca2.asp?type=hottag 
Click here.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet