Subject: [manet] query

From: "sanjay prasad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:00:19 +0530 (IST)

hai,

        I am doing masters program in wireless computing & communication.
Now i am in 2nd sem and i have to submit termpaper DATA IN P2P
MANETS. I want help
regarding how to study information relating to it through rfcs or web.
Please give me suggestions from where i have to collect information.

               thanking you

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "John Mullen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:02:36 -0700

Hi Sanjay,

I think you will find the following link very useful.

http://w3.antd.nist.gov/wctg/manet/manet_bibliog.html

Pay particular attention to the first link: "recommended reading for
people new to the field."

John Mullen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
sanjay prasad
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 12:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] query

  hai,

        I am doing masters program in wireless computing &
communication. Now i am in 2nd sem and i have to submit termpaper DATA
IN P2P MANETS. I want help regarding how to study information relating
to it through rfcs or web. Please give me suggestions from where i have
to collect information.

               thanking you