Subject: [manet] Stochastic routing

From: moez gadri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:30:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm interested to Stochastic routing in MANET, so i search a bibliography about this theme. I will be very thankful if any one send to me an URL or some documentation.

___________________________________________________
Check-out GO.com
GO get your free GO E-Mail account with expanded storage of 6 MB!
http://mail.go.com

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 06:00:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi Moez,

Take a look at my paper on a biologically inspired MANET routing
algorithm. You can find the paper at: 
http://wisl.ece.cornell.edu/roth/research/Termite_MedHoc2003.pdf. It is a
probabalistic routing algorithm. There are a list of references at the end
of the paper. E-mail me directly if you want to discuss this more.

Martin

> Hello,
>
> I'm interested to Stochastic routing in MANET, so i search a
> bibliography about this theme. I will be very thankful if any one send
> to me an URL or some documentation.
>