Subject: [manet] CfP: 2nd German Workshop on Mobile Ad-hoc Networks

From: Frank Kargl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:22:16 +0100

Dear all ...

from 22. to 24. Sept. 2004 we will organize the 2nd German Workshop on 
Mobile Ad-hoc Networks in Ulm, Germany. You can find all details in the 
CfP at:

http://www.informatik2004.de/fileadmin/dateien_redaktion/CfP-adhoc-de.pdf
(german version)
http://www.informatik2004.de/fileadmin/dateien_redaktion/CfP-adhoc-en.pdf
(english version)

Regards ... Frank

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Dr.rer.nat. Frank Kargl
  Dep. of Multimedia Computing, University of Ulm, Germany
  http://medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/~frank/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use the SOURCE, Luke !  I feel a great disturbance in the SOURCE.
             But beware of the Microsoft side of the SOURCE !

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet