Subject: [manet] Can I make the muliple channel configuration in MANET?

From: "Ha Young, Yoon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:58:10 +0900

Hi all,

           Link1                        Link2

[WN1]- - - - - - - - - - - - [WN2]- - - - - - - - - - - [WN3]

                             |

|

|  Link3

|

|

[WN4]

On the MANET topology above, is it available to make each links on different
channel in 802.11b? 

I want to make all links are communicating at the same time. 

If it is available, how to I configure? 

If it is not, let me know the reason.

If you have any information about them above, drop me a note, please. 

Have a nice day~

Regards,

HaYoung Yoon