Subject: [manet] MobiHoc 2004: Registration is open!

From: Elizabeth Belding-Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Mar 2004 17:18:07 -0800

Registration is now open!  Register by April 21, 2004 for
reduced registration costs!

======================================================================

             ** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION **

The Fifth ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc
       Networking and Computing (MobiHoc) 2004
           www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2004/

                   May 24-26, 2004
                     Tokyo, Japan

MobiHoc 2004 is the fifth of a series of annual meetings sponsored by
ACM SIGMOBILE, focusing on the latest research in the rapidly growing
area of mobile ad hoc networking and computing. The first MobiHoc was
held in 2000 in Boston, Massachusetts, as a workshop affiliated with
the MobiCom conference also sponsored by SIGMOBILE. Since then, MobiHoc
has become a separate symposium, held in 2001 at Long Beach, 
California, in 2002 at Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2003 at Annapolis,
Maryland, and now in 2004 at Tokyo, Japan.

PROGRAM

The MobiHoc 2004 program will consist of tutorials, technical papers
and posters.  Five tutorials will be presented, including tutorials on
power control protocols in ad hoc networks, topology control, and
sensor networks.  The technical program spans 2 days and consists of
24 papers covering a wide variety of topics related to ad hoc
networks and sensor networks.

Please visit the MobiHoc 2004 Home Page at
www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2004/,
or send email to the General Chair, Jun Murai
[email-masked] or to [email-masked] for
any questions or for more information about the symposium.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet