Subject: [manet] [Tccc] Immediate postdoctoral position in Wireless Mobile Networking and Embedded Systems

From: "David Simplot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:35:13 +0200

Please accept our apologies in case you receive this information from
multiple sources. 
==================================================================
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE IN WIRELESS MOBILE NETWORKING AND EMBEDDED
SYSTEM
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille
Lille, France

A postdoctoral position at the Fundamental Computer Science Labs (LIFL),
Univ. Lille 1, France, is open to immediately hire a qualified individual.
The interested research areas are wireless mobile ad hoc networks and
embedded system. The appointment is for one year (possibly renewable).

For more information about research program, see:
http://www.lifl.fr/RD2P

Interested applicants should send a detailed resume including a list of
publications, research statement with three references to:
[email-masked], FAX: +33 3 20 43 65 66 (attn: David SIMPLOT-RYL), or
address given below

Please feel free to distribute the information about this postdoctoral
position to all colleagues who might be interested in.

--
David SIMPLOT-RYL, PhD
IRCICA/LIFL, Univ. Lille 1, CNRS UMR 8022
INRIA Futurs, POPS research group
Bât. M3, Cité Scientifique
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex, FRANCE
http://www.lifl.fr/RD2P - http://www-futurs.inria.fr

_______________________________________________
Tccc mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/tccc

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet