Subject: [manet] MobiHoc 2004 Call for Posters

From: Mineo Takai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:34:19 -0800

Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

----------
CALL FOR POSTERS

The Fifth ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing
MobiHoc 2004
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2004/

May 24-26, 2004
Tokyo, Japan

MobiHoc 2004 is the fifth of a series of annual meetings sponsored by ACM 
SIGMOBILE, focusing on the latest research in the rapidly growing area of mobile 
ad hoc networking and computing. The first MobiHoc was held in 2000 in Boston, 
Massachusetts, as a workshop affiliated with the MobiCom conference also 
sponsored by SIGMOBILE. Since then, MobiHoc has become a separate symposium, 
held in 2001 at Long Beach, California, in 2002 at Lausanne, Switzerland, in 
2003 at Annapolis, Maryland, and now in 2004 at Tokyo, Japan, on Monday through 
Wednesday, May 24-26, 2004.

The symposium will include a poster session that highlights recent and on-going 
research that has not been published elsewhere. Poster submissions will be 
reviewed and the summaries of accepted posters will appear in the SIGMOBILE's 
Mobile Computing Communications Review (MC2R). Submissions should consist of a 
2-page summary as well as a rough draft of the poster in PDF. Please see the 
website for further details or contact the Poster Co-Chairs, Mineo Takai 
<[email-masked]> and Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy <[email-masked]>.

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:

Submissions for posters should be unpublished and must not be currently under 
review for any other publication, conference or workshop. Authors of accepted 
posters will need to sign an ACM copyright release form and present their poster 
at the conference. All poster submissions will be reviewed and their summaries 
will appear in the SIGMOBILE's Mobile Computing & Communications Review (MC2R). 
Poster submissions consist of two parts -- a two-page summary, and a draft of 
the poster layout. Both parts of the submission must be in PDF.

The summary must be formatted for US Letter (8.5" x 11") paper with 1" margins 
all around, 10 point font (minimum), and single line spacing (minimum) for the 
main text. The purpose of the summary is to evaluate the quality, interest and 
depth of the work to be presented. The summary is the primary item for review 
consideration.

The poster draft may be either a single sheet or multiple sheets (all 8.5" x 
11"). The draft is meant to provide an initial impression of the organization 
and presentation of the work. It does not need to be a completed poster but 
needs to at least convey the flow and presentation of what will be the final 
poster. The final posters will be 1 x 1.25 meters.

We must be able to print your summary and draft once they are submitted. Due to 
the large variety of systems available for formatting papers and producing PDF, 
this is not always possible for some systems. To maximize the chances that your 
paper will print correctly, please use only standard printer fonts (e.g., Times 
Roman, Helvetica, etc.); other fonts may be used but must be included in the PDF 
file.

IMPORTANT: The two-page summary of the poster and the poster draft will be 
submitted to DIFFERENT places. The summary will be submitted over the web at 
http://edas.info (please select the MobiHoc Poster as the conference). The 
poster submission link will be enabled 10 days prior to the poster deadline. 
After you have successfully uploaded your summary, the poster draft should be 
mailed to the Poster Co-Chairs Mineo Takai <[email-masked]> and Srikanth V. 
Krishnamurthy <[email-masked]> indicating the Paper ID that was assigned to 
the poster summary by EDAS.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Poster Submission Deadline          March 24, 2004
Notification of Acceptance          April 19, 2004

Please see the website for further details or contact For further details or any 
questions about the poster session, please contact the Poster Co-Chairs, Mineo 
Takai <[email-masked]> and Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy <[email-masked]>. For 
more information about the symposium, please visit the MobiHoc 2004 Home Page at 
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2004/, or send email to the General Chair, Jun 
Murai <[email-masked]>, or to <[email-masked]>.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet