Subject: [manet] making ns

From: fxbaloch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 07:15:31 -0500

Hello everyone,

For the project I am doing in ns2 I had to do some changes in aodv.cc file. It 
is not a very big change, just a few if else statements. My question is... to 
the best of my knowledge after making chnages to file we have do "make depend" 
and then "make" in ns directory. I did that. The problem is that I cant seem 
to find changes I expect in tracefiles afterwards. Infact they are exactly the 
same.. i mean trace file with old aodv file and with new aodv file. It seems 
as if no matter what, tcl file uses old aodv code regardless. What can be the 
problem and how to solve it? Please help ASAP...

Thanks
Fariha Baloch

Fariha Baloch
GRA Electrical and Computer Dept.,
Wichita State University.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet