Subject: [manet] ESAS 2004 - Call for Participation

From: Panos Papadimitratos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:54:32 -0400

Call for Participation

1st European Workshop on Security in Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks  -  ESAS 2004

                      August 5-6, 2004
                    Heidelberg, Germany

Dear Friends of ESAS,

The technical program and registration information is now available on the 
ESAS web page

     http://www.netlab.nec.de/esas/esas2004.html

Invited talks will be given by Jean-Pierre Hubaux (EPFL) and Antonis 
Galetsas (European Commission).

Please note that we offer an early registration fee until June 30, 2004.

A few words about numbers From 55 submissions, 18 papers have been accepted 
for presentation at the Workshop.

With best regards,

   Claude Castelluccia, INRIA, France
   Hannes Hartenstein, University of Karlsruhe, Germany
   Christof Paar, University of Bochum, Germany
   Dirk Westhoff, NEC Network Labs Heidelberg, Germany
*********************************************************************

ESAS 2004 Technical Program

All talks will be held at EURESCOM

Day 1 - Thursday, August 5, 2004
==========================

08:30 - 09:20   Registration

09:20 - 09:30   Opening remarks

Invited Talk I
-----------------
09:30 - 10:25  "TBA"
                 Jean-Pierre Hubaux (EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland)

Session I - Sensor Networks I
----------------------------------------
10:25 - 10:50  "Public-key Cryptography in Sensor Networks - Revisited"
                 Gunnar Gaubatz, Jens-Peter Kaps, Berk Sunar
                 (Worcester Polytechnic Institute - USA)

10:50 - 11:15  "Key Management in Wireless Sensor Networks"
                 Yann-Hang Lee, Amit Deshmukh, Vikram Phadke, Jin Wook Lee
                 (Arizona State University - USA)

11:15 - 11:40  "Exploring Message Authentication in Sensor Networks"
                 Harald Vogt
                 (ETH Zuerich - Switzerland)

11:40 - 12:10    Refreshment Break

Session II - Single-hop and Radio
---------------------------------------------
12:10 - 12:35  "Secure Initialization in Single-Hop Radio Networks"
                 Miroslaw Kutylowski, Wojciech Rutkowski
                 (Wroclaw University of Technology, CC Signet - Poland)

12:35 - 13:00  "Enhancing RFID Privacy via Energy Analysis - Invited Talk"
                 Kenneth P. Fishkin, Summit Roy, Bing Jiang
                 (Intel Research Seattle, University of Washington - USA)

13:00 - 14:00   Lunch

Session III - Cryptography I
-------------------------------------
14:00 - 14:25  "Ring Signature Schemes for General Ad-hoc Access Structures"
                 Javier Herranz, German Saez
                 (Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya - Spain)

14:25 - 14:50  "Blind Spontaneous Anonymous Group Signatures for Ad Hoc
                 Groups," Tony K. Chan, Karyin Pung, Joseph K. Lin, V. K. Wei
                 (Chinese University of Hong Kong - Hong Kong)

14:50 - 15:15  "Secure AES Hardware Module for Resource Constrained Devices"
                 Elena Trichina, Tymur Korkisko
                 (Samsung - Korea)

Session IV - Ad Hoc Networks I
------------------------------------------
15:15 - 15:40  "Security for Interactions in Pervasive Networks"
                 Seamus Moloney, Phillip Ginzboorg
                 (Nokia Research Center - Finland)

15:40 - 16:05  "Securely Propagating Authentication In An Ensemble of
                 Personal Devices Using Single Sign-On," Prakash Reddy,
                 Eamonn O'Brien-Strain, Jim Rowson (HP Labs - USA)

16:05 - 16:30  "Pseudonym Generation Scheme for Ad-Hoc Group
                 Communication based on IDF," Marc Manulis, Joerg
                 Schwenk  (University of Bochum - Germany)

16:30 - 17:00  Refreshment Break

Session V - Peer-to-Peer and Charging
-----------------------------------------------------
17:00 - 17:25  "Secure Overlay for Service Centric Wireless Sensor Networks"
                 Hans-Joachim Hof, Erik-Oliver Blass, Martina Zitterbart
                 (University of Karlsruhe - Germany)

17:25 - 17:50  "Linking Ad hoc Charging Schemes to AAAC Architectures"
		Joao Girao, Bernd Lamparter, Dirk Westhoff, Rui L. Agiur,
		J. P. Barraca (NEC Europe Ltd. - Germany, University of
		Aveiro - Portugal)

18:30 - 21:30   Banquet

Day 2 - Friday, August 6
===================

Invited Talk II
-------------------
09:00 - 9:55   "Title not confirmed yet"
                 Antonis Galetsas (European Commission)

09:55 - 10:25  Refreshment Break

Session VI - Ad Hoc Networks II
-------------------------------------------
10:25 - 10:50  "IKE in Ad Hoc IP Networking"
                 Kaisa Nyberg
                 (Nokia Group - Finland)

10:50 - 11:15  "Advanced Detection of Selfish or Malicious Nodes in Ad
                 hoc Networks," Frank Kargl, Andreas Klenk, Michael Weber,
                 Stefan Schlott  (University of Ulm - Germany)

Session VII - Sensor Networks II
--------------------------------------------
11:15 - 11:40  "A security architecture for mobile wireless sensor networks"
                 Stefan Schmidt, Holger Krahn, Stefan Fischer, Dietmar Watjan
                 (TU Braunschweig - Germany)

11:40 - 12:05  "Efficient Key Pre-distribution Schemes for Sensor Networks"
                 Lydia Ray, Rajgopal Kannan, Arjan Durresi
                 (Louisiana State University - USA)

12:05 - 12:30  "SDD Secure Distributed Diffusion Protocol for Sensor Networks"
                 Xiaoyun Wang, Lizhen Yang, Kefei Chen
                 (Shanghai Jiaoung University - Shanghai)

12:30 - 13:30   Lunch

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet