Subject: [manet] BroadNets 2004: Call for "Work-in-Progress" Poster Papers

From: Tim Ozugur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:51:39 -0500

(Apologies if you are receiving this message more than once)

------------------------------------------------------------

Call for "Work-in-Progress" Poster Papers
 
BroadNets 2004 - Wireless Networking Symposium October 25 - 29, 2004,
San Jose, California, USA http://www.broadnets.org
 
BroadNets 2004, the first international conference on broadband networks
will be held during October 25-29 in the heart of Silicon Valley -- San
Jose, CA.  Technical paper submission is now closed. To allow the
presentation of recent results and/or research work in progress, 
BroadNets 2004 Wireless Networking Symposium solicits poster papers 
demonstrating state-of-the-art research in broadly defined wireless 
networking area.

Poster papers, not previously published,  should be a maximum of 
3 pages in length (in double column, 10 point font) and will be 
published in thenbconference proceedings by IEEE Computer Society.  
Poster submissions will be reviewed.   

Important  dates:
-         Deadline for submitting a work-in-progress poster paper: 
June 1, 2004.  
-         Notification of acceptance:  June 15, 2004. 
-         Final manuscript due: July 7, 2004.  

Authors are invited to submit poster papers directly to TPC co-chairs, 
Dr.Parmesh Ramanathan ([email-masked]) and 
Dr. Thomas Hou ([email-masked]).  
All submissions should be in Postscript or Adobe PDF format.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet