Subject: [manet] IEEE PerCom2005 Call for Workshops - final call

From: Marco Conti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:46:17 +0200

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS CFP ***

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR WORKSHOPS PROPOSALS

Third IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications
PerCom 2005 (http//www.percom.org)
Hawaii, March 8-11, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------
**** Workshop Proposals Deadline --- May 15, 2004 ****

                    Sponsored by The IEEE Computer Society and
                       The University of Texas at Arlington

                  Co-sponsored by the IEEE TCCC and the IEEE TCPP

------------------------------------------------------------------------

IEEE PerCom 2005 will be the third annual conference on the emerging 
area of pervasive computing and communications aimed at providing an 
exciting platform and paradigm for all the time, everywhere services.
The PerCom2005 Organizing Committee invites proposals for one-day 
workshops affiliated with the conference. The workshops will be held 
prior to, or after, the main conference.
The purpose of these workshops is to provide a platform for 
presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more focused way 
than at the conference itself.
Workshops Proposals are solicited in all areas and topics pertaining 
to pervasive computing and communications research and applications.

-------------------------------
Proposal Submission Guidelines:
-------------------------------

Each workshop proposal must include:

1. The name of the workshop.
2. The names, addresses, and a short bio (up to 200 words) of the 
organizers (up to three).
3. A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that 
the workshop will address, and the reasons why the workshop is of 
interest this time.
4. The names of potential participants, such as program committee members
5. If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, 
including: number of submitted and accepted papers, and number of 
attendees.
6. A description of the publicity plans.
7. A call for papers
8. The workshop URL

Workshop proposals should be submitted, no later than May 15 2004, by 
e-mail (pdf or text format) with "PerCom2005 Workshop Proposal" in 
the subject, to both PerCom 2005 Workshop Chairs:

Marco Conti
Istituto Informatica e Telematica (IIT)
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Via G. Moruzzi 1, 56124 Pisa - Italy
[email-masked]

and

Ali R Hurson
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
The Pennsylvania State University
111 IST Building, University Park, PA 16802
[email-masked]

----------------
IMPORTANT DATES:
----------------
Proposals submission deadline: May 15, 2004
Acceptance notification: June 1, 2004
Papers due by September 15, 2004
Paper selections due by November 15, 2004
Final papers due to IEEE: December 18, 2004