Subject: [manet] CFP- work in progress papers BroadNet 2004 wireless symposium

From: "Zhensheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:07:36 -0700

Call for "Work-in-Progress" Poster Papers
 
BroadNets 2004 - Wireless Networking Symposium October 25 - 29, 2004, San
Jose, California, USA http://www.broadnets.org
 
BroadNets 2004, the first international conference on broadband networks
will be held during October 25-29 in the heart of Silicon Valley -- San
Jose, CA.  Technical paper submission is now closed. To allow the
presentation of recent results and/or research work in progress,  BroadNets
2004 Wireless Networking Symposium solicits poster papers demonstrating
state-of-the-art research in broadly defined wireless networking area.

Poster papers, not previously published,  should be a maximum of 3 pages in
length (in double column, 10 point font) and will be published in the
conference proceedings by IEEE Computer Society.  Poster submissions will be
reviewed.   

Important  dates:
-         Deadline for submitting a work-in-progress poster paper: June 1,
2004.  
-         Notification of acceptance:  June 15, 2004. 
-         Final manuscript due: July 7, 2004.  

Authors are invited to submit poster papers directly to TPC co-chairs,  Dr.
Parmesh Ramanathan
([email-masked]) and Dr. Thomas Hou ([email-masked]).  
All submissions should be in Postscript or Adobe PDF format.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet