Subject: [[email-masked]: Returned: Re: [manet] any techniques on velocity estimation/prediction]

From: David Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:28:07 -0500

It is not appropriate to send auto-responses to messages sent to a
mailing list.  bjxiemin (see auto-response below) has deserved to be
removed from the list for MONTHS now.  Will the moderator/admin please
give this some attention?

The vacation responses from Motorola are not appropriate, either.

Dave

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:16:07 +0200
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Returned: Re: [manet] any techniques on velocity estimation/prediction

This message concerns your recent email:

Recipient: [email-masked]
Subject:   Re: [manet] any techniques on velocity estimation/prediction 

We had previously informed you that you are required to answer a
question defined by the intended recipient [email-masked] in order to have
your message delivered; this had to occur within 24 hours.

As you have not successfully answered the question, the above message
has NOT been delivered to [email-masked] and has been deleted from the
TrustMyMail server.

If you still want to send the message, you are required to resend the
message, and you will be prompted to answer the question again. Please
note that this step is usually only required once to establish trust,
while subsequent messages to the same recipient will be delivered
transparently.

If you would like to be protected against spam yourself, sign up for
free at http://www.trustmymail.com.

Sincerely,

TrustMyMail.com
http://www.trustmymail.com

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
David Young             OJC Technologies
[email-masked]      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet