Subject: [manet] RE: manet Digest, Vol 6, Issue 13

From: "Sriram Raghavan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:01:10 +0530

Hi,

Its fairly simple...All the layers are defined are distinct programs. Save a 
copy of the existing as ".old" (say) and modify the layers you require after 
renaming. You just have to tune it to your Networks characteristics (Power 
levels, Transmission range, Number of hops, Number of Neighbors, etc...) and 
modify the configuration file accordingly (link the programs according to 
the names under which you have saved them) and run it. Then you are 
done......

Anything is possible..........Impossible just takes longer.............
sriram

_________________________________________________________________
Messenger  -  Wer in Echtzeit kommunizieren will, lädt den MSN Messenger. 
Cool, kostenlos und mit 3D Emoticons: http://messenger.msn.de

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet