Subject: [manet] Call for Papers -- WiMob 2005

From: "S.S.Ravi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:34:35 -0400 (EDT)

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE COPIES

                      Call for Papers -- WiMob'2005

            International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing,
                      Networking and Communications

        Conference dates:   August 22-24, 2005
                Location:   Hotel Delta Centre-Ville 
                            Montreal, Canada
                                                                              
                 Website:   http://congresbcu.com/wimob2005/
                                                                              
Important Dates:

Submissions due: December 21, 2004
Notification of acceptance: February 21, 2005
Tutorial and special session proposals due: March 21, 2005
Final manuscripts due: April 21, 2005
Registration and full payment due: April 30, 2005
                                                                              
Topics of Interest:

  WiMob'2005 addresses three main areas: Wireless Communications, Mobile
Networking, Ubiquitous Computing and Applications. This conference aims
to stimulate interactions between participants through them by exchanging
new ideas and practical experience in these areas. The conference offers
opportunities for in-depth exploration of the most recent research and
results in these fields. 

  The conference will be comprised of the following three symposia: 

         Symposium 1: Wireless Communications
         Symposium 2: Mobile Networking
         Symposium 3: Ubiquitous Computing, Services and Applications

  Please see the conference website for the list of topics for each
of the above symposia as well as for information regarding Tutorials, 
Special Sessions and Industrial Exhibits.

Proceedings: To be published by Springer-Verlag, as part of the 
             Lecture Notes in Computer Science  (LNCS) series.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet