Subject: [manet] Preliminary agenda now available for the NSF NOSS Informational Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:32:10 -0600

******** Apologies if you have received multiple copies. ********

The call for NSF NOSS proposals should be available soon, with an expected
January due date. We invite you to participate in a NOSS Informational
Meeting to learn about the NOSS focus area's direction and the open
research challenges that exist in this focus area. (All presentations are
by leading experts.)  Attendees of the Informational Meeting will also
have the chance to interact with recent NOSS awardees both formally and
socially.

Preliminary agenda:
    http://toilers.mines.edu/NOSS/Infoagenda.html

Date and time:
    Begins: Monday, October 18th, 2:30pm
    Ends: Tuesday, October 19th, 3:15pm

Location:
    On the campus of the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, CO

Registration:
    The early registration fee is $50. 

Contact us:
    [email-masked]

Visit http://toilers.mines.edu/NOSS for more information, including
details on registration, lodging, and agendas.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet