Subject: [manet] "wireless" data security specialist looking for new assignment

From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:13:55 +0100

Hi,

My Name is Michael Schmidt, I will tentatively graduate from the
University of Siegen (Germany) with a Ph.D. in April 2005.

I am looking for a national (Germany) or international assignment in the
areas research (e.g. a postdoc position) and/or development (e.g.
project management), possibly including a journalistic component (e.g.
publication on a web portal). Both academia and industry are eligible.

I have an industry and project experience in data security of over 10
years. My recent research has concentrated on the topic 'data security
aspects of wireless data protocols' (Bluetooth etc.). My CV and 
'research statement' are available at 
http://www.mike-schmidt.gmxhome.de/professional.html.

I am expecting to be available from May 2005 (at the earliest).
Hoping to hear from you soon...

Michael

-- 
============================================
Michael Schmidt
--------------------------------------------
Institute for Digital Communications Systems
University of Siegen, Germany
--------------------------------------------
http:   www.dcs.uni-siegen.de
e-mail: [email-masked]
============================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet