Subject: [[email-masked]: [manet] QoS in mobile ad hoc networks]

From: Ignacy Gawedzki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:24:26 +0200

----- Forwarded message from Khaldoun Al Agha <[email-masked]> -----

Khaldoun Al Agha wrote:

Dear all,

The meeting to discuss on QoS for ad hoc Networks will be organized at 
LIP6 Lab (near Eiffel Tower), on Wednesday August 3rd, 10am.

Information to join the lab are available on the URL
http://www.lip6.fr/en/informations/comment.html ; the meeting will be on the
Scott Campus (fifth floor beside the Lift at 10 AM).

In order to access to the Campus you have to send an email to me
([email-masked]) and to Davor Males ([email-masked]) and bring an ID.

If you want to make a presentation, please send me a title before Monday in
order to elaborate an agenda.

Thank you
Regards

Khaldoun

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
To err is human, to moo bovine.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet