Subject: [manet] Comments on RFCs

From: Jerome Haerri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:42:48 +0200

Hello everybody,

I would like to know how to comment or suggest a modification to a manet 
RFC ?

Should I sent the case on the manet mailing list or should I directly 
contact the authors of the RFC ?

Regards,

Jerome

-- 
Jerome Haerri
Ph.D Candidate

Eurecom Institute
Mobile Communications Department
2229, Route des Cretes
B.P. 193
06904 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex
France

Home   : +33 (0)4 92 38 97 09
Office : +33 (0)4 93 00 26 76
Mob    : +33 (0)6 10 79 72 83

E-mail : [email-masked]

Web    : http://www.eurecom.fr/people/haerri.en.htm

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:02:08 +0100

> I would like to know how to comment or suggest a modification
> to a manet RFC ?
>

RFCs rarely get modified in quite that way, but the new standards track
routing protocols will be built on the prior art of the existing RFCs,
so comments on the RFCs may be of wider interest. They'd also be more on
topic than most of what's on this list.

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************