Subject: [manet] IEEE SECON 2005, Poster Session deadline approaching

From: Stefano Basagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:31:50 -0400 (EDT)

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies.)
------------------------------------------------------------
               ***  CALL FOR POSTERS  ***
    IEEE International Conference on Sensor and Ad Hoc
               Communications and Networks
                       SECON  2005

          Santa Clara, CA, 26-29 September 2005
       http://inrg.cse.ucsc.edu/secon05/home.html
------------------------------------------------------------

The Second  IEEE International  Conference on Sensor  and Ad
Hoc Communications and  Networks (SECON) will include poster
sessions  providing a  forum for  presenting  and discussing
recent results, ongoing work, challenges, future directions,
and  novel approaches  in the  field  of sensor  and ad  hoc
communications and networks. Since  one of the main goals of
this venue  is to foster collaboration  between industry and
academia,   participation  of   researchers/developers  from
industry and  posters reporting joint  work between industry
and academia are especially encouraged.

Submissions should  be in the form of  a proposal describing
the main contributions  of the poster and the  merits of the
proposed ideas.  If available, preliminary  results can also
be  included.  Poster proposals  will  be evaluated,  mainly
based on their potential to generate interesting discussions
and exchange of ideas. Accepted authors will have a space in
the  poster  session  room  to  display  their  posters  and
describe   their  work   in   discussions  with   interested
attendees. The presentation  material will be made available
for download on the SECON Web site.

Please  submit  your  proposal  (PDF  format)  by  email  to
[email-masked].  Submissions should not  be more
than three  pages in length. The documents  must contain the
authors' names,  affiliations, and contact  information. The
deadline   for  submission   is  *July   29,   2005*  (23:59
PDT). Acceptance  notifications will  be sent by  August 19,
2005.

Poster Session Chair:
David Gay, Intel Research, Berkeley, USA

--
Stefano Basagni, Ph.D.      Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering   312 Dana Research Center
Northeastern University            360 Huntington Ave. Boston, MA 02115
Tel. 617 373 3061, Fax 617 373 8970         E-mail: [email-masked]
***               http://www.ece.neu.edu/faculty/basagni/           ***

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet