Subject: Re: [manet] QoS in mobile ad hoc networks

From: "yasser lotfy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 13:31:24 -0500

Hi Hakim,
Is there any possibility of spawning a new group from MANET to be focused on QoS issues?

/yasser

***********************************************
A train station is the place where trains stop,
A bus station is the place where buses stop,
On my desk they installed a workstation !!
***********************************************

-- 
_______________________________________________
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:32:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi yasser,

At the first time, we need to show that there is a really advanced work
that both academia and industry are doing. However, it’s important to
recognise the progress that has been made until know. For this reason, I
think that a discussion group is very important as first step during the
sixty-third IETF meeting.

Hakim