Subject: [manet] error

From: Torsha Banerjee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:06:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
when I am running a simple opnet model (vs 11.0) I am getting the
following error:
<<< Recoverable Error >>>
Process model (ip_dispatch) compilation failed
due to error on source line (533)
Errors given in file (Z:\op_admin\tmp\cc_err_1392)
-----
<<< Recoverable Error >>>
Object repository construction failed
Process model (C:\PROGRA~1\OPNET\11.0.A\models\std\ip\ip_dispatch.pr.c)
compilation failed, see error messages in (Z:\op_admin\tmp\cc_err_1392)
T (0), EV (-), MOD (NONE), PROC (sim_load_repos_rebuild)
-----
My repositories list  is empty ..So I am being unable to figure what might
be causing this problem.
I request you to let me know how to solve this problem.
Thanks,
Torsha
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Torsha Banerjee                                                      |
| Ph.D Student                         Email:[email-masked]     |
| University of Cincinnati             Lab Phone: (513) 556-3437       |
| CDMC Laboratory                                                      |
| ECECS Dept, PO Box 210030                                            |
| Cincinnati, OH 45221-0030                                            |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet