Subject: [manet] A survey paper of energy efficiency in sensor networks

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Researchers

We are working a comprehensive survey of energy efficiency (most
scheduling sleep mode) in sensor networks. So far our paper includes 16
published papers/schemes with already 20 pages in length in IEEE final
format. 

We plan to include more schemes in our paper. 

I guess that some researchers love their work to be referenced and
surveyed by others, particularly maybe in our survey paper, which will
soon be accepted/published.

In case that you like our survey to include your published work in
energy efficiency (most scheduling sleep mode) in sensor networks, you
are welcome to send me a page summary of your work (algorithms and
advantages and disadvantages) along your papers so that your papers may
be included in the our survey. 

Thanks

Yang Xiao
[email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet