Subject: [manet] CFP: Ubiquitous Computing in the Real World

From: George Roussos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:08:11 +0100 (BST)

In this CFP we define ubicomp broadly enough to include a variety of
sensor, ad-hoc and converged wireless networks. If you have an interesting
application working in the real world, we'd like to hear from you.

---g

Second call for papers: Ubiquitous Computing in the Real World
a special issue of the Personal and Ubiquitous Computing journal.

Complete CFP at http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/~gr/realapps_cfp.pdf

This special issue aims to benefit both practitioners and academics with
diverse backgrounds, from technologists to social scientists. It aims to
collect in single place early experiences with real world implementations
of ubiquitous computing systems and help develop a consensus regarding
successful practice as well as to identify critical research questions for
taking ubiquitous computing into the real world.

Important Dates
Submission date: 15 January 2006
Final copy due following review: 1 May 2006
Publication date: Summer 2006

Please submit manuscripts, or address enquiries as to the suitability of
submissions, to the special issue editors at [email-masked] and
[email-masked].

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet