Subject: [manet] About AODV and other mobile routing network

From: "Kapil Suchdeo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 14:27:00 +0530

Hello

I am searching for detailed material on wireless routing protocols speciaaly RFCs can any body help me

Bought a New Mobile? Sell your old one for a Great Price on eBay!

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Gabi Kliot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:54:22 +0200

Hello
 
see the following references for unicast routing protocols for Ad Hoc
networks :

*	 C. Perkins, E. Belding-Royer, and S. Das.  Ad hoc On-Demand
        Distance Vector (AODV) Routing.  Request for Comments
        (Experimental) 3561, Internet Engineering Task Force, July 2003.
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3561.txt
*	D. Johnson, D. Maltz, and Y. C. Hu.  The Dynamic Source Routing
        Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (DSR) (work in progress,
        draft-ietf-manet-dsr-09.txt).  Internet Draft, Internet
        Engineering Task Force, April 2003.
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/03nov/I-D/draft-ietf-manet-dsr-09.txt
*	 T. Clausen and P. Jacquet.  Optimized Link State Routing
        Protocol OLSR.  Request for Comments (Experimental) 3626,
draft-ietf-manet-olsr-11.txt
        Internet Engineering Task Force, October 2003.
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/03nov/I-D/draft-ietf-manet-olsr-11.txt
*	I. Chakeres, E. Belding-Royer, and C. Perkins.  Dynamic
        MANET On-demand (DYMO) Routing (work in progress,
        draft-ietf-manet-dymo-02.txt).  Internet Draft, Internet
        Engineering Task Force, June 2005.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/draft-ietf-manet-dymo/draft-ietf-manet-dy
mo-02.txt
*	R. Ogier, F. Templin, and M. Lewis.  Topology Dissemination
        Based on Reverse-Path Forwarding (TBRPF) RFC 3684.  Internet
Draft, Internet
        Engineering Task Force, draft-ietf-manet-tbrpf-11.txt, October
2003.
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/03nov/I-D/draft-ietf-manet-tbrpf-11.txt

Best Regards,
 
Gabriel Kliot
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Kapil Suchdeo
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] About AODV and other mobile routing network

Hello
I am searching for detailed material on wireless routing protocols
speciaaly RFCs can any body help me

  _____  

Bought a New Mobile? Sell your old one for a Great Price on eBay!
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAENIN/2752??PS=47575>