Subject: [manet] DYMO-03

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:36:16 -0700

We have submitted DYMO-03 for publication, the secretariat should mail
the list once it is in the ID repository.

Until then, or if you want html or a rfcdiff between 02 and 03, please
see the dymo webpage at http://moment.cs.ucsb.edu/dymo.

See everyone soon in Vancouver.
Ian Chakeres

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Steve King <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:39:15 -0700

I am sure this has been discussed some time on the mailing list, but I
cannot find any.  Can some one tell me what is the difference between
DYMO and AODV. By looking at the introduction of the draft v3
(admitted quickly),  I cannot tell the difference.  I know I missed
something.    thanks

Steve

---

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:55:16 -0700

There are several differences.  I would recommend looking back through
the proceedings from the last few IETF meetings
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings_directory.html).  Several of the key
design choices are summarized in the slides there.

BTW everyone, the proceedings for IETF 63 are available at the above
address too.

Ian Chakeres