Subject: [manet] SAODV and SDYMO new drafts

From: Manel Guerrero Zapata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:56:44 +0100

Hi everybody.

I've updated the SAODV draft. Now it is split in two drafts: one about 
the key management part (now called Simple Ad hoc Key Management (SAKM)) 
and another one about SAODV itself.

In addition, I've done a Secure DYMO (SDYMO) draft (an extension to DYMO 
that protects it in the same way SAODV protects AODV). SDYMO also uses 
SAKM as its favorite key management system.

The drafts can be downloaded from:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guerrero-manet-saodv-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guerrero-manet-sakm-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guerrero-manet-sdymo-00.txt

Best regards,

	Manel

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet