Subject: [manet] Submission Deadline Extension (FINAL): IEEE ComSoc/Create-Net BROADNETS 2006

From: Shiwen Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:28:13 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

Due to many requests, we would like to extend the paper submission
Deadline for IEEE ComSoc/Create-net BROADNETS 2006 to:

         Monday, Feb. 27, 2006.

Please note that this is the FINAL extension. Paper registration is
not a pre-requisite for submitting your paper to BROADNETS 2006.

Paper format and submission instructions can be found at the
conference homepage: http://www.broadnets.org

Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Please feel free to distribute.

Best regards,
The IEEE Communications Society/Create-Net
BROADNETS 2006 Organizing Committee
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet