Subject: [manet] Submission Deadline Extension: IEEE Communications Society/Create-Net BROADNETS 2006

From: Shiwen Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:20:27 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

Due to several requests, we have decided to extend the paper
submission deadline for the IEEE Communications Society /
Create-Net BROADNETS 2006 conference to:
        Feb. 21, 2006, Tuesday.

In addition, please note that paper registration is not a pre-requisite
to submit your paper to BROADNETS 2006.

Please go to the conference website for paper format and submission
instructions:     http://www.broadnets.org

Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Please feel free to distribute.

Best regards,
The IEEE Communications Society/Create-Net
BROADNETS 2006 Organizing Committee
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet