Subject: [manet] PhD in networked and distributed systems, Institut Eurecom

From: Pietro Michiardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:54:39 +0100

PhD position opening

Networking and Security Dept. Institut Eurecom

The Networking and Security Department of Institut EURECOM  is seeking
a post-doctoral fellow with a strong research background in networked
and distributed systems. Candidates should have a MsC in Computer
Science and demonstrate exceptional research potential.

The successful candidate is expected work in the context of a funded
European Project (6th call - FET) and to carry out research in an area
related to wireless and mobile systems (including ad hoc networking);
peer-to-peer and content distribution systems. Additional skills in
basic network security; cryptography; cooperation would be a plus.

Candidates should also have experience in programming in C/C++; using
MATLAB; network simulation environments (ns, glomosim, ...).

The position is available immediately. The selection process will begin
immediately upon receipt of applications.
To apply, send resume, a motivation letter and e-mail addresses of at
least one reference to:

[email-masked]

Please, use the following subject: [EUR-CAS:PHD].

Institut EURECOM
Institut Eurécom (http://www.eurecom.fr) is a graduate school in
communication systems founded in 1992 by EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute
of Technology, Lausanne) and ENST (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des
Télécommunications). Eurécom's activity includes research and teaching
in networking, multimedia and mobile communications. Eurécom is involved
in several international research projects and it has several joint
collaborations with industry. Eurécom is located in Sophia-Antipolis
technology park in the South
of France.

-- 
Pietro Michiardi
Assistant Professor
Networking and Security Dept.

Institut Eurecom
2229, route des Cretes
BP193 - 06904
Sophia Antipolis
http://www.eurecom.fr

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet