Subject: [manet] Submission deadline is tomorrow: IEEE ComSoc/Create-Net BROADNETS 2006

From: Shiwen Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:39:19 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

The paper submission deadline for the IEEE Communications Society /
Create-Net BROADNETS 2006 conference is tomorrow:

                       Feb. 21, 2006, Tuesday.

Please note that paper registration is not a pre-requisite for submitting
your paper to BROADNETS 2006.

Paper format and submission instructions can be found at the conference
homepage:     http://www.broadnets.org

Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Please feel free to distribute.

Best regards,
The IEEE Communications Society/Create-Net
BROADNETS 2006 Organizing Committee
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet