Subject: [manet] ACM MobiHoc 2006, Call for Posters

From: ACM MobiHoc 2006 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:19:42 -0500 (EST)

(Apologies for the reception of multiple copies of this CFP)
************************************************************
                       CALL FOR POSTERS

                       ACM MOBIHOC 2006

            The 7th ACM International Symposium on
            Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing

                May 22-26, 2006, Florence, Italy

            http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2006/

                  Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

************************************************************
CALL FOR POSTERS

Posters  presenting early work  and preliminary  results are
solicited.   The poster  session will  provide  an excellent
opportunity   for  initial   feedback   on  early   research
results.  Poster descriptions of  no more  than 3  pages (US
letter size  8.5 x 11 inches)  using font size  10 should be
submitted  by email  to the  Poster  Co-Chairs Carla-Fabiana
Chiasserini <[email-masked]> and Wendi Heinzelman
<[email-masked]>  before April  3,  2006. Please
submit  your proposal in  PDF format  and include  the words
"Poster Abstract:"  to precede the  title on the  cover page
and in the subject line  of the email submission. A selected
subset of  poster abstracts will be published  in ACM Mobile
Computing and Communications Review.

IMPORTANT DATES
Poster Submission Deadline:     April 3, 2006
Acceptance Notifications:      April 24, 2006

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet