Subject: [manet] RMP and PMP

From: "Kenneth Peirce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:00:49 -0500

Hi All,
I am working on Manetish things after a long absence, so pardon my
ignorance. I do not see PMP or RMP drafts on the IETF website. Do these
two protocols exist? Do any of the current/previous MANET protocols
closely resemble either PMP or RMP? Also, the weblink to the additional
MANET page is broken(protean.itd.nrl.navy.mil ).
Cheers,
Ken Peirce

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:53:02 -0800

OLSRv2 is the ID addressing procative routing (PMP) and DYMO is the
reactive protocol. They are linked at the bottom of the page.

Ian Chakeres