Subject: [manet] regarding source code of multipath routing protocols in Glomosim

From: "Rakesh Kumar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:23:48 +0530 (IST)

Dear All :

Several available protocols in GloMosim are described at the GloMoSim
Tutorial website. I am looking for implementing multipath routing in
mobile ad hoc networks in Glomosim 2.03 but I can’t find these routing
protocols (already implemented)  in the downloaded files included in 
“glomosim-2.03.zip”. Where can I find the source code of these protocols?
Could anyone provide source code (*.pc) of  these files or from where to
find these?

with regards,--
Rakesh Kumar
Research Scholar
Dept. of E&CE
IIT-Roorkee
India

----------------------------------------- (on isc)

________________________________________________________________________

Powered by TREND VirusWall: Information Superhighway Centre, IIT Roorkee

---------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet