Subject: [manet] Final submission deadline is tomorrow: IEEE ComSoc/Create-Net BROADNETS'06

From: Shiwen Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:19:36 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

The paper submission deadline for IEEE ComSoc/Create-net BROADNETS 
2006 is tomorrow:

  Monday, Feb. 27, 2006.

Please note that this is the FINAL submission deadline. Paper 
registration is not a pre-requisite for submitting your paper to 
BROADNETS 2006.

Paper format and submission instructions can be found at the 
conference homepage: 
<https://webmail.vt.edu/redirect?http://www.broadnets.org>http://www.broadnets.org

Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP. 
Please feel free to distribute.

Best regards,
The IEEE Communications Society/Create-Net
BROADNETS 2006 Organizing Committee
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet