Subject: [manet] announcement: CRAWDAD wireless network data archive

From: Tristan Henderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:18:07 -0500

CRAWDAD, a Community Resource for Archiving Wireless Data at
Dartmouth, is a new NSF-funded project to build a wireless network
data archive for the research community. We host wireless data, and
provide tools and documents to make it easy to collect and use
wireless network data.

We are pleased to announce that we recently made major updates to the
CRAWDAD web site (http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu).

We have added metadata pages to provide a structured description of
each data set, so that you can easily understand and use CRAWDAD data
and tools. This metadata is also available as an XML download in case
you want to automatically process it yourself.

The features of the new web site include:

- several new tools and data sets, including data from Bluetooth  
  networks, MANETs, and DTNs (disruption tolerant network);
- a structured metadata description of each data set and tool;
- basic and advanced searches on CRAWDAD data, tools, authors, and
  papers.

Please visit the web page (http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu/) for
details. You can access our data and tool collection, view their
metadata and relevant published papers, and subscribe to a mailing
list.

Regards,
The CRAWDAD team.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet