Subject: [manet] ***Last *** Announcement of ITST2006 for extending the paper submission deadline

From: "Yan ZHANG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:45:32 +0800

Announcement of ITST2006 for extending the paper submission 
deadline******Last Announcement of ITST2006 for extending the paper 
submission deadline

***********************************************************
ITST 2006
 The 6th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications
Chengdu –CHINA
21 - 22 - 23 June, 2006
http://www.itst2006.uestc.edu.cn
Email: [email-masked]
***********************************************************

Dear Sir/Madam,
　　Due to numerous requests, we are pleased to announce that the deadline 
for the paper submission of ITST2006 has been extended until March 15th, 
2006, 11:59pm.
　　Please note that this new deadline is a hard deadline that can not be 
extended.
　　We welcome submissions of a full-length paper (4 pages normally and 6 
pages maximum) on telecommunications and intelligent transport system 
applications before March 15th, 2006.
　　We would appreciate if you could redirect this announcement to anybody 
who you think would be interested.
　　If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact: 
[email-masked] or to have a look at the website: 
http://www.itst2006.uestc.edu.cn

Your sincerely
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Guangjun Wen 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet