Subject: [manet] Announcement: NST-AODV implementation available for TinyOS

From: Carles Gómez i Montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:10:36 +0100

Hello all,

    We would like to announce the public release of NST-AODV: an AODV 
implementation based on TinyAODV for TinyOS devices. NST-AODV provides a 
number of additional features which are expected to be advantageous in 
non-static scenarios. The benefits come at the expense of memory storage 
requirements increase.

    NST-AODV operates closely to the proposed 6LoWPAN Ad Hoc On-Demand 
Distance Vector Routing (LOAD) protocol, although a few differences 
exist between the two proposals.

    The implementation can be found at the web page of the i2cat Foundation:
   
    www.i2cat.net -> i2CAT Platform -> UbiCAT -> Routing (NST-AODV)

    If you are interested in further information, do not hesitate to 
contact me.

    Best regards,

    Carles Gómez i Montenegro
    Wireless Networks Group
    Technical University of Catalonia
    [email-masked]
    Tel: +34 93 413 7206

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet