Subject: [manet] Global routing table algorithm?

From: "Houser, Doug" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:58:35 -0500

To IETF MANET group,
 
I would like to improve the simulation run-time for large-scale
networks by using a global forwarding table computation instead of
individual table computations by each node.  I am looking for an
algorithm based on Dijkstra or Breadth First Search that computes the
forwarding tables for all nodes using global connectivity information
instead of using connectivity information for each node to compute the
individual node's forwarding table.  Does anyone know of such an
approach or algorithm?
 
Doug Houser
Phone: (703) 983-1848  Fax: (703) 983-7142
Networking and Comm. Engineering (W907)
The MITRE Corporation
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet