Subject: [manet] Mikrotik Mesh Hotspot Systems - MHS at the MUM

From: John Tully <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:38:28 +0200

Six weeks until the MUM in Dallas http://mum.mikrotik.com/

Register for the MikroTik user meeting to see two presentations on:

Mikrotik Mesh Hotspot Systems - MHS
-----------------------------------

"Large Hotspot Systems, MESH, and Solar Powered RouterBOARDs", by Brian
Vargyas (Concourse Communication)

About the speaker:  Brian has been in the wireless Internet business for
more than seven years and has a degree in electrical engineering.  He
manages hotspot systems for Concourse Communications at major airports in
the US and Canada (including Chicago O'Hare, Detroit, JFK, and a number of
others).

"Wireless roaming with WDS and MESH",  by Uldis Cernevskis (MikroTik)

About the speaker:  Uldis has been working as a wireless support specialist
at MikroTik for six years.  He supports a number of customers that are
installing wireless MESH systems.
-----------------------------------

These are just two of the many presentations and demonstrations planned for
the MUM.
Each participant will receive a FREE L4 license, as well as a MUM t-shirt.
There will also be raffles for RB500 units!

We hope to see you there,

John
www.mikrotik.com 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet