Subject: [manet] The submission deadline of ITST2006 is extended to 15, March.

From: "Yan ZHANG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:56:09 +0800

We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
=================================================================

*****************************************************************************
ITST 2006: The 6th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications
Chengdu -CHINA; 21 - 22 - 23 June, 2006

http://www.itst2006.uestc.edu.cn
Email: [email-masked]
****************************************************************************

??Due to numerous requests, we are pleased to announce that the deadline
for the paper submission of ITST2006 has been extended until March 15th,
2006, 11:59pm. Please note that this new deadline is a hard deadline that 
can not be
extended.

??We welcome submissions of a full-length paper (4 pages normally and 6
pages maximum) on telecommunications and intelligent transport system
applications before March 15th, 2006.

??We would appreciate if you could redirect this announcement to anybody
who you think would be interested. If you require further information, 
please do not hesitate to contact: [email-masked] or to have a look 
at the website: http://www.itst2006.uestc.edu.cn

Your sincerely

On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Guangjun Wen

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet