Subject: [manet] Helo on AODV-UU wanted!!!

From: "Stephen Bo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:53:08 +0000

hi,all

  We are building a MANET testbed to evaluate the performance of Ad Hoc 
networks and use AODV-UU (http://core.it.uu.se/AdHoc/AodvUUImpl) as one of 
our test implementations. In our testruns using AODV-UU, we encounter the 
"Communication Gray Zone" problem, just as the paper "Coping with 
Communication Gray Zones in IEEE 802.11b based Ad hoc Networks" in 
AODV-UU's website describes. So we also want to use the "SNR Threshold for 
Control Packets" as the approach to reduces the gray zones. However, it 
seems the "-q" paramater does not works AODV-UU implemetations. So we look 
through the CHANGELOG and find that "a patched WiFi driver" is needed in 
supportting this feature. But we can't find the patch file. Does anyone 
have this kernel patch file ? Would you please be kind enough to send this 
kernel patch file to us? We greatly appreciate for you kindly help!

yours
stephen

_________________________________________________________________
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet