Subject: [manet] Research assistant position (for a Ph.D. student)

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:39:44 -0800 (PST)

(I am sorry that you receive multiple copies)
========================================================

To those who are students

A research assistant (stipend + tuition waiver) for a Ph.D. student is
available for up to 4 years, starting at Aug. 2006. 

Qualifications:

1. Strong motivation to obtain a Ph.D. degree in computer science
within 4 years;

2. Strong motivation on research in wireless networks or (network)
security.

3. Preference will be given to those having publications in (network)
security or wireless networks.

4. Preference will be given to those having an M.S. degree in
CS/EE/CE/Math

5. International students are welcome 

If you have interests, please send me your resume/CV ASAP.

Yang Xiao
http://www.cs.memphis.edu/~yxiao/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet