Subject: [manet] Query on glomosim

From: arpita munjal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:05:40 +0100 (BST)

Dear all,
  I have installed GLOMOSIM simulator and i want to know how and when to use parsec lanuage in it.
  Also please guige if ATCP can be implemented or supported by glomosim.
  Regards
  Arpita

Azalea <[email-masked]> wrote:
  Dear Mr. Bachar Wehbi,

I would love to read your work on the node addressing. However the link to
file is not accessible. Can you forward to me the file. If possible I would
like to read your work on "Light Client Management Protocol for Wireless
Mesh Networks" & "Address Autoconfiguration in Ad Hoc Networks" .Thank you
so much

Best regards,
Azalea Abd Wahab

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: manet Digest, Vol 26, Issue 20

Send manet mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of manet digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. RE: Node addressing system on manet networks (Bachar Wehbi)
2. New Deadline: CFP 3rd ACM PE-WASUN (International Workshop on
Performance Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor, and
Ubiquitous
Networks) (Guerin-Lassous Isabelle)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:03:39 +0200
From: "Bachar Wehbi" 
Subject: RE: [manet] Node addressing system on manet networks
To: "'David Esteban'" , 
Message-ID: <447F00ED0017E08A@> (added by [email-masked])
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"

Hi David,

A good survey on address autoconfiguration is presented in "Address
Autoconfiguration in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: Current Approaches and future
directions" by Kilian Weniger and Martina Zitterbart (look for references
inside). Another survey and comparison study could be downloaded from here:
http://www.bachwehbi.net/autoconf_report.pdf (and references inside)

Bachar Wehbi

_____ 

From: David Esteban [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 9:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] Node addressing system on manet networks

Hi all,

Im just started a month ago working with manet networks, so Im now in a
information gathering proccess.I found already many information about
routing protocols, but i couldnt find very much about how the addressing
works(Ip address assignation, structure,etc...). So i wonder if you could
recommend me any document in order to get started, (Spanish, English or
Japanese is welcome).

Thanks in advance

-- 

エステバン　イネス　ダビド 

〒630-0192

奈良県生駒市高山町8916-5

奈良先端科学技術大学院大学情報科学センター

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/manet/attachments/20060616/0681c3e0/attachmen
t.html

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:16:41 +0200
From: Guerin-Lassous Isabelle 
Subject: [manet] New Deadline: CFP 3rd ACM PE-WASUN (International
Workshop on Performance Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc,
Sensor, and
Ubiquitous Networks)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], ARP , TAROT

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

*NEW DEADLINE: JUNE 19, 2006*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS: ACM PE-WASUN 2006
-------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd ACM International Workshop on Performance Evaluation of
Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor, and Ubiquitous Networks
http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/pe-wasun06
Torremolinos, Malaga, SPAIN, October 2-6, 2006

Jointly with the 9th ACM/IEEE MSWiM Symposium
http://www.cs.unibo.it/mswim2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: Full paper due: June 19th, 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Scope:

Wireless ad hoc, sensor, along with ubiquitous networks have recently
witnessed their fastest growth period ever in history, and this trend
is likely to continue for the foreseeable future. However, as such
networks become increasingly complex, performance modeling and
evaluation will play a crucial part in their design process to ensure
their successful deployment and exploitation in practice.

This workshop brings together scientists, engineers, and
practitioners to share and exchange their experiences, discuss
challenges, and report state-of-the-art and in-progress research on
all aspects of wireless ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks with
a specific emphasis on their performance evaluation and analysis.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

- Probabilistic or predictive performance models and analysis of ad
hoc, sensor, pervasive and ubiquitous networks
- RF channel capacity modeling and analysis
- Traffic models for ad hoc, sensor networks
- Mobility modeling and management
- Analytical modeling
- Simulation methods
- Tracing and trace analysis
- Performance measurement, monitoring and evaluation tools for ad hoc,
sensor and ubiquitous networks
- Software tools for automatic network performance and evaluation
- Network performance improvements by optimization algorithms
- Energy-efficient protocols for ad hoc and sensor networks
- Wireless mesh networks
- Case studies demonstrating the role of performance evaluation in the
design of ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks

Workshop Co-Chairs:

Lichun Bao University of California, Irvine, USA
Isabelle Guerin Lassous INRIA/CITI, Lyon, France

Technical Program Committee Members:

Khalid Al-Begain Univ. of Glamorgan, UK
Prithwish Basu BBN Technologies, USA
Paolo Bellavista University of Trento, Italy
Brahim Bensaou Hong Kong University of Science and
Technology, HK
Fernando Boavida University of Coimbra, Portugal
Luciano Bononi University of Bologna, Italy
Azzedine Boukerche University of Ottawa, Canada
Michele Colajanni University of Modena, Italy
J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves University of California, Santa Cruz, USA
Mario Gerla UCLA, USA
Vittoria Gianuzzi University of Genova, Italy
Ben Liang University of Toronto, Canada
Zhen Liu IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA
Bernard Mans Macquarie University, Australia
Pietro Manzoni Politechnic University of Valencia, Spain
Kenichi Mase Niigata University, Japan
Jelena Misic University of Manitoba (Canada)
Mohamed Naimi University of Cergy-Pontoise, France
Sotiris Nikoletseas Computer Technology Institute, Greece
Mirela Notare Barddal University, Brazil
Mohamed Ould-Khaoua University of Glasgow, UK
Guy Pujolle Universiti Paris 6, France
Pedro M. Ruiz University of Murcia, Spain
Marco Spohn Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil
Mineo Takai University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Damla Turgut University of Central Florida, USA
Fabrice Valois Insa de Lyon, France

Publicity Chair:
Marcelo Dias de Amorim CNRS/LIP6, France

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paper Submission:

High-quality original papers are solicited. Papers must be
unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All
papers will be reviewed by Technical Program Committee members and
other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance
to the conference. Accepted papers will appear on the workshop
proceedings that will be published by ACM press.

At least one of the authors of accepted papers must attend the
conference to present his paper.

Paper should be submitted on PE-WASUN web site:
http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/pe-wasun06/authors.html. Paper length should
be no mo re than 10 pages, double column, ACM style including tables
and figures. A template for ACM SIG Proceedings style (LaTeX2e and MS
Word) ca n be found at
http://www.acm.org/sigs/pubs/proceed/tem plate.html. Only Postscript
and PDF formats are accepted.

A special issue will be planned in a scholarly journal to include selected
high-quality papers from the workshop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Dates

Full paper due: June 19th, 2006
Acceptance notification: July 10th, 2006
Camera ready due: TBA

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

End of manet Digest, Vol 26, Issue 20
*************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here
Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet