Subject: [manet] MANET wed home side?

From: Jonas Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:13:28 +0800

Is there anyone who can tell me the MANET wed home side?
Thanks

Best Regards
Jonas

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Phil Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:16:25 -0400

> Is there anyone who can tell me the MANET wed home side?

Try a quick web search on google:
<http://www.google.com/search?q=manet>. You should find what you need
fairly early in the results.

To head off future such questions to the list, perhaps the charter URL
should be added to the mailing list signature, the welcome message,
and the list info page?

Phil Miller