Subject: RE: [manet] Why Mesh?

From: "Tan, Chiang Kang " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:43:21 +0100

This research report from Ofcom UK may be of interest to you
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/research/technology/overview/emer_tech/mesh/seshmesh
.pdf

Chiang

-----Original Message-----
From: RuiZhe Wu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] Why Mesh?

It is said that in community and neighborhood use Wireless Mesh networks can
save
a lot of money due to the decreased layout. Is there any researsh or result
on
this problem?

WU

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

*******************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research & Technology
(UK) Limited.
*******************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet