Subject: [manet] Call for Poster: QShine 2006. Extended Due Date: June 25, 2006.

From: Xi Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:04:20 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry for multiple copies.

*****************************************************
Call for Posters
QShine 2006
August 7-9, 2006
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
http://www.qshine.org/posters.html
******************************************************

The 3rd International Conference on Quality of Service in Heterogeneous
Wired/Wireless Networks (QShine 2006),  Sponsored by Create-Net and ICST
In-cooperation with ACM SIGMOBILE

IMPORTANT DATES (Extended Due Dates)
---------------------------

4-page extended poster abstract:                 June 25, 2006
Notification of acceptance:                     June 30, 2006 
Camera-ready extended poster abstract:           July 7, 2006
Posters session date:                          August 7, 2006

OVERVIEW
---------------

QShine 2006 supports a poster session to provide a good forum for
researchers, engineers, and practitioners to showcase their on-going work
and obtain feedback from other experts in the field. Demonstrations and
posters showing innovative ideas and applications are highly
encouraged. Submissions from both academia and industries are welcome. The
scope of the selected poster papers includes, but is not limited to:

*	Cross-layer protocol design in wireless networks 
*	Quality of Service provisioning in wireless access networks 
*	Design, implementation/architectures related to QoS-enabled
        wireless networks 
*	Energy-aware protocols and algorithms in wireless networks 
*	QoS in WLAN, WPAN, WMAN and WiMAX (IEEE 802.11/15/16/20) 
*	QoS in wireless sensor and ad hoc networks 
*	QoS in cellular and satellite networks 
*	QoS support across heterogeneous wired and wireless subnetworks 
*	MAC protocols with QoS support 
*	Scheduling, resource management, queue management, and admission
        control 
*	QoS and survivability in mobile environments 
*	Game-theoretic aspects in wired, peer-to-peer, overlay, and
        wireless networks 
*	Incentive engineering in wired, peer-to-peer, overlay, and
        wireless networks 
*	QoS routing in wired, peer-to-peer, overlay, and wireless networks 
*	Traffic analysis, traffic engineering, and traffic shaping in
        heterogeneous environments 
*	Cross-layer performance optimization for energy, network lifetime,
        and capacity 
*	Topology control for QoS support in wireless networks 
*	QoS middleware in overlay and wireless networks 
*	QoS-aware service composition in overlay and wireless networks 
*	Security protocols and algorithms in wired, overlay and wireless
        networks 
*	Pricing, billing, and resource allocation in wired, overlay and
        wireless networks 
*	QoS adaptation, modeling and measurements 
*	Performance optimization in peer-to-peer and overlay networks 
*	Scalability of large-scale overlay and wireless networks 
*	Resilience of overlay and wireless protocols 

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
----------------------------------------

Please send at most 4-page poster extended abstract in an IEEE
double-column PDF file describing your poster to Professor Xi Zhang,
QShine 2006 Poster Chair, Texas A&M University, by email:

[email-masked]

Please put the subject line as "QShine Poster Extended Abstract
Submission". Please be as specific as possible in describing what you will
show. Extended abstracts of accepted posters will be published in the
conference proceedings.

=========================================================================
Xi Zhang                            Assistant Professor
Dept. of Elec. & Comput. Engin.     Phone: 979-458-1416 
Texas A&M University                Fax:   979-845-2630 
315-B WERC Building                 Email: [email-masked] 
College Station, Texas 77843, USA   URL http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang
=========================================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet