Subject: [manet] Node addressing system on manet networks

From: David Esteban <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:26:10 +0900

Hi all,

Im just started a month ago working with manet networks, so Im now in a
information gathering proccess.I found already many information about
routing protocols, but i couldnt find very much about how the addressing
works(Ip address assignation, structure,etc...). So i wonder if you
could recommend me any document in order to get started, (Spanish,
English or Japanese is welcome).

Thanks in advance
-- 

エステバン　イネス　ダビド<[email-masked]>

〒630-0192

奈良県生駒市高山町8916-5

奈良先端科学技術大学院大学情報科学センター

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Bachar Wehbi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:03:39 +0200

Hi David,
 
A good survey on address autoconfiguration is presented in "Address
Autoconfiguration in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: Current Approaches and future
directions" by Kilian Weniger and Martina Zitterbart (look for references
inside). Another survey and comparison study could be downloaded from here:
http://www.bachwehbi.net/autoconf_report.pdf (and references inside)
 
Bachar Wehbi

  _____  

From: David Esteban [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 9:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] Node addressing system on manet networks

Hi all,

Im just started a month ago working with manet networks, so Im now in a
information gathering proccess.I found already many information about
routing protocols, but i couldnt find very much about how the addressing
works(Ip address assignation, structure,etc...). So i wonder if you could
recommend me any document in order to get started, (Spanish, English or
Japanese is welcome).

Thanks in advance

-- 

エステバン　イネス　ダビド <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>

〒630-0192

奈良県生駒市高山町8916-5

奈良先端科学技術大学院大学情報科学センター