Subject: RE: [manet] MANET wed home side?

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:29:50 +0100

> To head off future such questions to the list

The overwhelming majority of all postings on this
list should be headed off. This ought to be the
list about the work in the MANET WG of the IETF,
not a dumping ground for anything about MANETs,
wireless LANs and other stuff. But it's too late,
and the work that ought to be here is elsewhere.

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet