Subject: [manet] Deadline Extension for ACM WiNTECH Workshop with MobiCom 2006

From: "Mahesh Marina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:51:40 -0700

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement. 

The paper submission deadline for WiNTECH 2006 is extended by a week until
Monday, June 26, 2006. For those of you planning to submit a paper, we ask
that you register your paper by June 19, 2006. 

CALL FOR PAPERS

The First ACM International Workshop on 

Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental evaluation and CHaracterization
(WiNTECH 2006) 

in conjunction with ACM MobiCom 2006

September 29, 2006

Los Angeles, CA, USA

Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

*** Paper Registration Deadline: June 19, 2006 ***

*** New Paper Submission Deadline: June 26, 2006, 11:59pm PST ***

For further information, including the full CFP and detailed submission
instructions, please visit the workshop website:
http://chenyen.cs.ucla.edu/events/wintech06/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet