Subject: RE: [manet] Node addressing system on manet networks

From: "Azalea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:44:51 +0800

Dear Mr. Bachar Wehbi,

I would love to read your work on the node addressing. However the link to
file is not accessible. Can you forward to me the file. If possible I would
like to read your work on "Light Client Management Protocol for Wireless
Mesh Networks" &  "Address Autoconfiguration in Ad Hoc Networks" .Thank you
so much

Best regards,
Azalea Abd Wahab

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: manet Digest, Vol 26, Issue 20

Send manet mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of manet digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. RE: Node addressing system on manet networks (Bachar Wehbi)
   2. New Deadline: CFP 3rd ACM PE-WASUN (International Workshop	on
      Performance Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor,	and
Ubiquitous
      Networks) (Guerin-Lassous Isabelle)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:03:39 +0200
From: "Bachar Wehbi" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [manet] Node addressing system on manet networks
To: "'David Esteban'" <[email-masked]>,	<[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <447F00ED0017E08A@> (added by [email-masked])
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"

Hi David,
 
A good survey on address autoconfiguration is presented in "Address
Autoconfiguration in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks: Current Approaches and future
directions" by Kilian Weniger and Martina Zitterbart (look for references
inside). Another survey and comparison study could be downloaded from here:
http://www.bachwehbi.net/autoconf_report.pdf (and references inside)
 
Bachar Wehbi

  _____  

From: David Esteban [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 9:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] Node addressing system on manet networks

Hi all,

Im just started a month ago working with manet networks, so Im now in a
information gathering proccess.I found already many information about
routing protocols, but i couldnt find very much about how the addressing
works(Ip address assignation, structure,etc...). So i wonder if you could
recommend me any document in order to get started, (Spanish, English or
Japanese is welcome).

Thanks in advance

-- 

エステバン　イネス　ダビド <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]>

〒630-0192

奈良県生駒市高山町8916-5

奈良先端科学技術大学院大学情報科学センター

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/manet/attachments/20060616/0681c3e0/attachmen
t.html

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:16:41 +0200
From: Guerin-Lassous Isabelle <[email-masked]>
Subject: [manet] New Deadline: CFP 3rd ACM PE-WASUN (International
	Workshop	on Performance Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc,
Sensor,	and
	Ubiquitous Networks)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], ARP <[email-masked]>,	TAROT
	<[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

                    *NEW DEADLINE: JUNE 19, 2006*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
                  CALL FOR PAPERS: ACM PE-WASUN 2006
-------------------------------------------------------------------

     3rd ACM International Workshop on Performance Evaluation of
           Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor, and Ubiquitous Networks
                 http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/pe-wasun06
           Torremolinos, Malaga, SPAIN, October 2-6, 2006

           Jointly with the 9th ACM/IEEE MSWiM Symposium
                  http://www.cs.unibo.it/mswim2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: Full paper due:         June 19th, 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Scope:

  Wireless ad hoc, sensor, along with ubiquitous networks have recently
  witnessed their fastest growth period ever in history, and this trend
  is likely to continue for the foreseeable future. However, as such
  networks become increasingly complex, performance modeling and
  evaluation will play a crucial part in their design process to ensure
  their successful deployment and exploitation in practice.

  This workshop brings together scientists, engineers, and
  practitioners to share and exchange their experiences, discuss
  challenges, and report state-of-the-art and in-progress research on
  all aspects of wireless ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks with
  a specific emphasis on their performance evaluation and analysis.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

- Probabilistic or predictive performance models and analysis of ad
   hoc, sensor, pervasive and ubiquitous networks
- RF channel capacity modeling and analysis
- Traffic models for ad hoc, sensor networks
- Mobility modeling and management
- Analytical modeling
- Simulation methods
- Tracing and trace analysis
- Performance measurement, monitoring and evaluation tools for ad hoc,
   sensor and ubiquitous networks
- Software tools for automatic network performance and evaluation
- Network performance improvements by optimization algorithms
- Energy-efficient protocols for ad hoc and sensor networks
- Wireless mesh networks
- Case studies demonstrating the role of performance evaluation in the
   design of ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks

Workshop Co-Chairs:

  Lichun Bao              University of California, Irvine, USA
  Isabelle Guerin Lassous INRIA/CITI, Lyon, France

Technical Program Committee Members:

  Khalid Al-Begain        Univ. of Glamorgan, UK
  Prithwish Basu          BBN Technologies, USA
  Paolo Bellavista        University of Trento, Italy
  Brahim Bensaou          Hong Kong University of Science and
                          Technology, HK
  Fernando Boavida        University of Coimbra, Portugal
  Luciano Bononi          University of Bologna, Italy
  Azzedine Boukerche      University of Ottawa, Canada
  Michele Colajanni       University of Modena, Italy
  J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves University of California, Santa Cruz, USA
  Mario Gerla             UCLA, USA
  Vittoria Gianuzzi       University of Genova, Italy
  Ben Liang               University of Toronto, Canada
  Zhen Liu                IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA
  Bernard Mans            Macquarie University, Australia
  Pietro Manzoni          Politechnic University of Valencia, Spain
  Kenichi Mase            Niigata University, Japan
  Jelena Misic            University of Manitoba (Canada)
  Mohamed Naimi           University of Cergy-Pontoise, France
  Sotiris Nikoletseas     Computer Technology Institute, Greece
  Mirela Notare           Barddal University, Brazil
  Mohamed Ould-Khaoua     University of Glasgow, UK
  Guy Pujolle             Universiti Paris 6, France
  Pedro M. Ruiz           University of Murcia, Spain
  Marco Spohn             Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil
  Mineo Takai             University of California, Los Angeles, USA
  Damla Turgut            University of Central Florida, USA
  Fabrice Valois          Insa de Lyon, France

Publicity Chair:
  Marcelo Dias de Amorim  CNRS/LIP6, France

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paper Submission:

  High-quality original papers are solicited. Papers must be
  unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All
  papers will be reviewed by Technical Program Committee members and
  other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance
  to the conference. Accepted papers will appear on the workshop
  proceedings that will be published by ACM press.

  At least one of the authors of accepted papers must attend the
  conference to present his paper.

  Paper should be submitted on PE-WASUN web site:
  http://ares.insa-lyon.fr/pe-wasun06/authors.html. Paper length should
  be no mo re than 10 pages, double column, ACM style including tables
  and figures. A template for ACM SIG Proceedings style (LaTeX2e and MS
  Word) ca n be found at
  http://www.acm.org/sigs/pubs/proceed/tem plate.html. Only Postscript
  and PDF formats are accepted.

  A special issue will be planned in a scholarly journal to include selected
  high-quality papers from the workshop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Dates

  Full paper due:           June 19th, 2006
  Acceptance notification:  July 10th, 2006
  Camera ready due:         TBA

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

End of manet Digest, Vol 26, Issue 20
*************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet