Subject: [manet] MobiCom 2006: Call for Participation

From: Giovanni Pau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:52:52 -0700

================================
MOBICOM CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
From: MOBICOM 06 Publicity Chairs
================================

Dear All,

Advance registration for MobiCom 2006, the Twelfth Annual
International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking,
is now open!

MobiCom 2006 will be held in Los Angeles, California, at the
Marina del Rey Marriott, September 24 - September 26, 2006.
You can find the registration form at:

      http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/registration.html

Hurry -- the reduced rates for registration expire on
Sunday, September 3rd, 2006.

MobiCom 2006 features a world-class program offering incredible
opportunities to get in touch with leading researchers and business
practitioners.

- Get insights into the wireless future though the keynote address
by Prof. Andrew Viterbi

- Listen to the latest research results through presentation of
35 outstanding papers

- Listen to leading industrial innovators at the MobiCom 2006 panel
on "Wired vs. Wireless Access: The Race to Higher Speeds":
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/panel.html

- Focus on the hottest research topics with eight full-day
workshops: http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/workshops.html

- Learn new areas with three MobiCom 2006 tutorials presented by
world-class experts:
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/tutorials.html

- Enjoy demos on advanced research and feel the pressure at the
Student Research Competition

- Get a snapshot of sensor networks today and tomorrow with the
first ACM Athena Award Lecturer Prof. Deborah Estrin's talk on
"Wireless Sensing Systems: From Ecosystems to Human Systems"

- Enjoy the chance to network with fellow researchers, business
leaders, and practitioners

JOIN us now by registering to attend MobiCom 2006 at
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/registration.html

The MobiCom 2006 Publicity Chairs

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet