Subject: [manet] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-manet-autoconf-link-00.txt

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:49:45 -0700

Please see below for an I-D announcement that may be of
interest in MANET/Autoconf and other contexts. Comments
to the list or to the author.

Fred
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-templin-manet-autoconf-link-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Observations on ^Link^ in MANET/Autoconf and
Other Contexts
	Author(s)	: F. Templin
	Filename	: draft-templin-manet-autoconf-link-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2006-8-28
	
Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (MANETs) comprise MANET routers, and connect
   to other networks via one or more MANET border routers.  MANET
   routers communicate over semi-broadcast links which present
   interesting considerations for the classical IP model that are
   subject matter for this document.  In particular, the term ""link""
   requires careful examination in MANET/Autoconf and other contexts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-manet-autoconf-link-00
.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-templin-manet-autoconf-link-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-templin-manet-autoconf-link-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet