Subject: [manet] OLSR Interop & Workshop '06

From: Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:45:17 +0200

Folks,

I tried to send this announcement a while ago, but I never saw it get  
through to the list. So apologies if you get this twice....

As announced during the MANET meeting in Montreal, we're organizing  
an OLSR Interop in early October 2006. For those of you who have OLSR  
(v1 or v2) implementations, or have other OLSR related activities  
which you would like to discuss with fellow OLSRians during the  
workshop, please check this URL:

	http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/Projects/OLSR/ 
Interop06/

Questions in general: do contact me ;)

Cheers,

--thomas

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet