Subject: [manet] extension ICQNM 2007 // ICDT 2007 Guadeloupe, January 2-6

From: "iaria - announce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:51:25 +0200

Apologies for cross-posting.

Please consider to submit contributions for the following collocated events.
For more information, please visit the links provided below for each event.

Thanks for distributing the information to appropriate groups.

Event Date: January 2-6, 2007
Place: Guadeloupe, French Caribbean

Important deadlines:
Full paper submission             September 8 , 2006
Author notification                   September  30 , 2006
Camera ready/registration       October 15, 2006

ICQNM 2007: The First International Conference on Quantum, Nano, and
Micro Technologies
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICQNM07.html

ICDS 2007: The First International Conference on the Digital Society
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICDS07.html

NBR 2007: The First International Workshop on Nano and Bio Robotics
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/NBR.html

QSEC 2007: The First International Workshop on Quantum Security
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/QSEC.html

EKNOW 2007: The First International Workshop on Information and
Knowledge Management
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/EKNOW.html

TELEMED 2007: The First International Workshop on Telemedicine
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/TELEMED.html

On behalf of the organizing committees,
Event Publicity Board Chair, Titi Roman, [email-masked]
ICDT TPC Chair, Elaine Lawrence, [email-masked]
ICQNM 2007 TPC Chair, Sorin Dan Cotofana, [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet