Subject: [manet] Net-X: System support for utilizing radio capabilities

From: "Pradeep Kyasanur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 08:27:41 -0700

Hello,

In the UIUC Wireless Networking Group led by Prof. Nitin Vaidya, we
have been developing a testbed implementation for utilizing radio
capabilities such as the ability to utilize multiple channels,
multiple data rates, etc. This work is part of the "Net-X" project
which aims to develop support for higher layer protocols to exploit
radio capabilities. Our initial development has primarily focused on
the use of multiple channels and multiple radios. We have a technical
report describing our work:

"Net-X: System eXtensions for Supporting Multiple Channels, Multiple
Interfaces, and Other Interface Capabilities", Pradeep Kyasanur,
Chandrakanth Chereddi, and Nitin H. Vaidya, Technical Report, August
2006, http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/wireless/papers/kyasanur2006Tech.pdf

We intend to release the code (under GPL) in the near future.

Other publications that describe the protocols implemented on the
testbed are available at
http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/wireless/groupPubs.html

We welcome feedback from the community.

Regards,
Pradeep Kyasanur

Wireless Networking Group
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/wireless

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet