Subject: RE: [manet] DYMOUM v0.3 released

From: "Dearlove, Christopher \(UK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:46:13 +0100

Are the HELLO messages consistent with those defined in NHDP?

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco J. Ros [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 01 September 2006 17:02
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] DYMOUM v0.3 released

               *** WARNING ***

This mail has originated outside your organization,
either from an external partner or the Global Internet.
     Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

<Please apologize if this email is not of your interest>

We are pleased to announce the release of DYMOUM v0.3, an implementation
of
the DYMO routing protocol both for Linux kernels and the ns2 Network
Simulator. It is freely available under the terms of the General Public
License (GPL).

This new version adds support for neighborhood monitoring via HELLO
messages,
is highly compliant with the latest spec (draft-05) and fixes some
little
bugs of the previous release. A detailed list of changes can be seen in
the
CHANGELOG file.

We expect the next release to comply with the upcoming draft-06 and to
support
the packetbb message format. A detailed list of pending tasks can be
seen in
the CHANGELOG file.

DYMOUM Project Website:
	http://masimum.inf.um.es/?Software:DYMOUM

Download it from Sourceforge.net:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/dymoum/

Feedback is welcomed.

Best regards,
Francisco J. Ros
Pedro M. Ruiz

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Francisco J. Ros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:45:51 +0200

Hello,

> Are the HELLO messages consistent with those defined in NHDP?
No, first I want to update all DYMO messages to the packetbb format. Right 
now, HELLOs are like in AODV.

Regards,
fran