Subject: [manet] DYMOUM v0.3 released

From: "Francisco J. Ros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:02:15 +0200

<Please apologize if this email is not of your interest>

We are pleased to announce the release of DYMOUM v0.3, an implementation of 
the DYMO routing protocol both for Linux kernels and the ns2 Network 
Simulator. It is freely available under the terms of the General Public 
License (GPL).

This new version adds support for neighborhood monitoring via HELLO messages, 
is highly compliant with the latest spec (draft-05) and fixes some little 
bugs of the previous release. A detailed list of changes can be seen in the 
CHANGELOG file.

We expect the next release to comply with the upcoming draft-06 and to support 
the packetbb message format. A detailed list of pending tasks can be seen in 
the CHANGELOG file.

DYMOUM Project Website:
	http://masimum.inf.um.es/?Software:DYMOUM

Download it from Sourceforge.net:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/dymoum/

Feedback is welcomed.

Best regards,
Francisco J. Ros
Pedro M. Ruiz

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet