Subject: RE: [manet] DYMOUM v0.3 released

From: "Dearlove, Christopher \(UK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:47:44 +0100

From: Francisco J. Ros [mailto:[email-masked]]
> On Tuesday 05 September 2006 17:46, Dearlove, Christopher (UK) wrote:
>> Are the HELLO messages consistent with those defined in NHDP?
>>
> No, first I want to update all DYMO messages to the packetbb format.
Right
> now, HELLOs are like in AODV.

Sorry, I'm missing something. You'd earlier said

> is highly compliant with the latest spec (draft-05)

I thought draft-05 uses packetbb?

(Note I've dropped the ns list from the distribution, I doubt anyone
who is there but not here is interested.)

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Francisco J. Ros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:58:12 +0200

Hi again,

> I thought draft-05 uses packetbb?
Yes, but DYMOUM doesn't support packetbb yet. That's our most important 
pending task. From the first email:

---
We expect the next release to comply with the upcoming draft-06 and to
support the packetbb message format.
---

So, we'll work on this for the next release.

Regards,
fran