Subject: [manet] SEP 14: - MOBICOM ON LINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE !

From: Giovanni Pau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:52:52 -0700

Apologies for Multiple posting:
========

The ON LINE  registration for MobiCom 2006, the Twelfth Annual
International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking,
is open until September 14 (this Thursday)!

MobiCom 2006 will be held in Los Angeles, California, at the
Marina del Rey Marriott, September 24 - September 26, 2006.
You can find the registration form at:

http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/registration.html

The Hotel discounted  rate is also available until September 14 2006  
e at:

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/laxmb? 
groupCode=acmacma&app=resvlink

MobiCom 2006 features a world-class program offering incredible
opportunities to get in touch with leading researchers and business
practitioners.

- Get insights into the wireless future though the keynote address
by Prof. Andrew Viterbi

- Listen to the latest research results through presentation of
35 outstanding papers

- Listen to leading industrial innovators at the MobiCom 2006 panel
on "Wired vs. Wireless Access: The Race to Higher Speeds":
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/panel.html

- Focus on the hottest research topics with eight full-day
workshops: http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/workshops.html

- Learn new areas with three MobiCom 2006 tutorials presented by
world-class experts:
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/tutorials.html

- Enjoy demos on advanced research and feel the pressure at the
Student Research Competition

- Get a snapshot of sensor networks today and tomorrow with the
first ACM Athena Award Lecturer Prof. Deborah Estrin's talk on
"Wireless Sensing Systems: From Ecosystems to Human Systems"

- Enjoy the chance to network with fellow researchers, business
leaders, and practitioners

JOIN us now by registering to attend MobiCom 2006 at
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/registration.html

The MobiCom 2006 Publicity Chairs

========================================
If the Italians come in on our side, they'll
get into trouble and we'll have to  send ten
divisions to save them. If they attack us, we'll
have to send ten divisions to hold them off.
Either way, ten divisions.

- Anonymous French officer during WWI.
========================================
Giovanni Pau, PhD
Research Scientist
UCLA - Computer Science Department
3803A BH, Boelter Hall
Los Angeles,  90095 CA
Ph: (310) - 206-3212
Cell: (310) - 617-4728
Fax: (310)- 825-7578
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~gpau

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet