Subject: [manet] CFP ICT- MICC 2007 Deadline Extended

From: Ash Mohammad Abbas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:42:19 +0000 (GMT)

<Sorry if you receive multiple copies of the CFP. >

ICT - MICC 2007 

2nd CALL FOR PAPERS 

Deadline extended to 31st JANUARY 2007

I C T  -  M I C C  2 0 0 7  P E N A N G

14th International Conference On Telecommunications (ICT) & 8th Malaysia
International Conference on Communications (MICC),

14th-17th May 2007, Penang, Malaysia

 http://www.ict07. <http://www.ict07.org> org

CALL FOR PAPERS

Interested participants and authors are invited to submit full original
papers addressing topics in the 6 areas for presentation and publication
in the conference proceedings. The technical topics should be related,
but not limited to:

Technical Topics 

Telecommunication Networks 

Wireless Communications and Technologies 

Information and Coding Theory 

Optical Communications 

Internet Technologies and Communication Software

Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks 

IMPORTANT DATES

Submission of Full Paper: 31 January 2007

Tutorial Proposals: 31 January  2007

Notification of Acceptance: 1 March 2007

Early-bird Registration: 15 March 2007

Camera-ready and Registration:  15 April 2007

Tutorial Registration: 1 May 2007

Conference Date: 15 - 17 May 2007

Tutorial Date: 14 May 2007

PAPER SUBMISSION

 Prospective authors are encouraged to submit a FULL PAPER for review by
January 31, 2007, in PDF format. Only original papers that have not been
published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. The
submission process is carried through the OCMS conference management
system ( <http://ict07.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=78>
http://ict07.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=78). 

 The manuscripts must follow the IEEE two-column format with
single-spaced, 10-point font in the text. The maximum paper length is of
six (6) pages. 

 The two most important elements of manuscript layout are:

 1) Margin requirements: these must be strictly followed. Papers cannot
be accepted until proper margins are used.

 Paper size: A4 

Top margin: 19 mm

Bottom margin: 43 mm

Side margins: 13 mm

 2) Manuscript should NOT have

 Author(s)' name(s)

Page numbers 

Headers 

Footers 

 Submission of a regular paper implies that at least one of the authors
will have a full registration to the Conference and present the paper
upon the acceptance of the submission. All accepted papers (after review
by experts in the field) will be presented in oral sessions, will be
included in the ICT-MICC 2007 proceedings and will be published through
IEEEXplore. 

URL:  <http://www.ict07.org/> http://www.ict07.org

  Regards,
  Ash Mohammad Abbas

---------------------------------
 Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet