Subject: [manet] CFP: ICPADS 2007

From: "Hung-Chang Hsiao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:44:27 +0800

***********************************************************
We apology if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
***********************************************************

Call for Paper
The 13th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems
(ICPADS'2007)
December 5 - 7, 2007
National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
http://www.ccrc.nthu.edu.tw/icpads2007

PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The conference provides an international forum for scientists, engineers,
and users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and latest
research results on all aspects of parallel and distributed systems. All
accepted papers will appear in the Proceedings of ICPADS 2007, which is to
be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Parallel and Distributed Applications and Algorithms
* High Performance Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
* Multicore and Multithreaded Architectures
* Power-aware Computing
* Distributed and Parallel Operating Systems
* Resource Management and Scheduling
* Peer-to-Peer Computing
* Cluster and Grid Computing
* Web-based Computing and Service-Oriented Architecture
* Communication and Networking Systems
* Wireless and Mobile Computing
* Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
* Security and Privacy
* Dependable and Trustworthy Computing and Systems
* Real-Time and Multimedia Systems
* Performance Modeling and Evaluation

IMPORTANT DATES
Workshop Proposal Due: March 2, 2007
Paper Submission Due: May 20, 2007
Author Notification: August 3, 2007
Final Manuscript Due: September 2, 2007

PAPER SUBMISSION
Papers presenting original and unpublished work are invited and will be
evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and
clarity of exposition. Submitted papers should be formatted in a two-column
IEEE Computer Society format (URL:
http://computer.org/cspress/instruct.htm) and should not exceed eight pages
including figures and references. Submissions will be via the conference web
site: http://www.ccrc.nthu.edu.tw/icpads2007

WORKSHOPS
Proposals for the workshops are solicited. Workshop proposals should be no
longer than 2 pages, and should include a summary describing the themes of
the workshop, scope and motivation, topics of interest, and brief
biographies of the organizers. The proposals should be submitted to the
Workshop Chair ([email-masked]) by March 2, 2007.

For further information of the conference, please contact Prof. Chung-Ta
King at [email-masked]

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Honorary Chair
   Wen-Tsuen Chen, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan General Chair
   Lionel M. Ni, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
Program Chair
   Chung-Ta King, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan Program Vice Chairs
1. Parallel Algorithms and Applications
   Wanlei Zhou, Deakin University, Australia 2. Parallel and Distributed
Architecture
   Wei-Chung Hsu, University of Minnesota, USA 3. Resource Management and
Scheduling
   Tai-Yi Huang, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan 4. Cluster and Grid
Computing
   Mark Baker, University of Reading, UK
   Daniel Katz, Louisiana State University, USA 5. Web and Peer-to-peer
Systems
   Yunhao Liu, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong 6.
Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
   Matt Mutka, Michigan State University, USA 7. Dependability and
Trustworthy Computing
   Bobby Bhattacharjee, University of Maryland, USA Workshop Chair
   Cho-Li Wang, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Award Chair
   Makoto Takizawa, Tokyo Denki University, Japan Publication Chair
   Yeh-Ching Chung, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan Finance Chair
   Chiu-Ting Hsu, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan Publicity Chair
   Hung-Chang Hsiao, National Cheng Kung Univerity, Taiwan Registration
Chair
   Shiao-Li Tsao, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan Local Arrangements
Chair
   Ming-Jer Tsai, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan Steering Committee
Chair
   Wen-Tsuen Chen, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet