Subject: [manet] ICAS 2007, Deadline extended February 10 || The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems || Athens, June 19-25, 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:29:15 -0500 (EST)

Invitation

Please consider to contribute to ICAS 2007 and forward the Call for
Submissions for ICAS 2007   to the appropriate groups.

=======================================

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems

ICAS 2007

Date: June 19-25, 2007

Place:  Athens,  Greece

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICAS07.html

Featuring also the workshops:

- SELF 2007: The Second International Workshop on Self-adaptability and
Self-management of Context-aware Systems

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SELF.html

- KUI 2007: The First International Workshop on Knowledge-based User
Interface

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/KUI.html

Important deadline:

Full paper submission, February 10, 2007

Published by IEEE Computer Society Press

Published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library

Indexing:
http://www.computer.org/portal/pages/cscps/cps/cps_indexing.html

Main  ICAS 2007 Tracks:

SYSAT: Advances in system automation

AUTSY: Theory and practice of autonomous systems

AWARE: Design and deployment of context-awareness networks, services and
applications

AUTONOMIC: Autonomic computing: design and management of
self-behavioural networks and services

MCMAC: Monitoring, control, and management of autonomous self-aware and
context-aware systems

CASES: Automation in specialized mobile environments

ALCOC: Algorithms and theory for control and computation

MODEL: Modeling, virtualization, any-on-demand, MDA, SOA

=============================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet