Subject: [manet] Last Call IPDy 2007 || The Second International Workshop on Internet Packet Dynamics || Athens, June 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 05:54:27 -0500 (EST)

========================================

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Second International Workshop on Internet Packet Dynamics, IPDy 2007

June 19-25, 2007 - Athens, Greece

see:   http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IPDY.html

Important deadlines:

Full paper submission: January 31, 2007

Author notification: February 25, 2007

Registration and camera ready: March 15, 2007

in conjunction with

The Third International Conference on Networking and Services, ICNS 2007

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICNS07.html

The first workshop IPDy 2006 had a successful program and set many
industrial-academic directions.

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences/IPDY06.html

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to)

Measurement of stream characteristics (reordering, delay, losses,
jitter, etc.)

Measurement and estimation of network characteristics

Tools, metrics and benchmarks

End-to-end packet dynamics

Timing aspects in packet dynamics

Impact of load balancing, parallelism within nodes, etc. on packet
dynamics

QoS mechanisms and their impact on packet dynamics

Models (e.g., relating protocols, resources and architectures to packet
dynamics)

Mitigation of adverse effects of reordering, jitter, etc.

Traffic engineering

Impact of packet dynamics on application performance

============================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet