Subject: [manet] ICNS 2007, Deadline extended February 10 || The Third International Conference on Networking and Services || June 19-25, 2007 - Athens, Greece

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:28:31 -0500 (EST)

==================================================

Invitation

Please consider to contribute to ICNS 2007 and forward the Call for
Submissions for ICNS 2007 to the appropriate groups.

CALL FOR PAPERS

ICNS 2007: The Third International Conference on Networking and Services

June 19-25, 2007 - Athens, Greece

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICNS07.html

Important deadline:

Full paper submission: February 10, 2007

Published by IEEE Computer Society Press

Published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library

Indexing:
http://www.computer.org/portal/pages/cscps/cps/cps_indexing.html

featuring also the workshops:

- IPv6DFI 2007:  The Second International Workshop on Deploying the
Future Infrastructure

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IPV6DFI.html

- IPDy 2007:  The Second International Workshop on Internet Packet
Dynamics

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IPDY.html

- GOBS 2007: The First International Workshop on GRID over Optical Burst
Switching Networks

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/GOBS.html

ICNS 2007 Main Tracks:

ENCOT: Emerging Network Communications and Technologies

COMAN: Network Control and Management

SERVI: Multi-technology service deployment and assurance

NGNUS: Next Generation Networks and Ubiquitous Services

MPQSI: Multi Provider QoS/SLA Internetworking

GRIDNS: Grid Networks and Services

EDNA: Emergency Services and Disaster Recovery of Networks and
Applications
========================================================================
==

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet