Subject: [manet] ACM/SIGMOBILE MobiHoc 2007 -- Call for Papers

From: Romit Roy Choudhury <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:06:43 -0500 (EST)

************ Call for Papers *************

              MobiHoc 2007

The 8th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and
Computing

September 9-14, 2007, Montreal, Canada

http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2007/

Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

ACM MobiHoc is the premier international meeting dedicated to
addressing challenges emerging from wireless ad hoc networking and
computing. This year's symposium will include a highly selective
technical program, as well as hands-on research demonstrations,
keynote, panel, and tutorials.  Further, new this year, MobiHoc
will be jointly held with ACM MobiCom.  The two conferences will
run in parallel, and will have many joint plenary sessions (such
as the keynote, panels, and welcoming reception).

We invite paper, poster, and demonstration submissions on mobile ad
hoc networks, wireless sensor networks, wireless mesh networks, and ad
hoc computing systems, with the focus being on issues at and above the
MAC layer. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to the
following:

    * Applications, operating system, and middleware support
    * Transport, network, and MAC protocols
    * Energy-efficient algorithms
    * Quality of Service issues
    * Location discovery techniques
    * Network scaling and limits
    * Cross layer design
    * Network resilience, fault-tolerance, and reliability
    * Trust, security and privacy
    * Distributed sensing, actuation, control, and coordination
    * Measurements and practical experience from experimental systems and testbeds
    * Modeling and performance evaluation

PAPERS

Papers must report new results substantiated by experimentation,
simulation, or analysis. All submissions will be handled
electronically and must be in PDF format. Papers must not exceed 10
pages (US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches) including text, figures and
references. The font size must be at least 10 points. Accepted papers
will be published in the symposium proceedings. All submitted papers
would be judged based on their quality through double-blind reviewing,
where the identities of the authors are withheld from the
reviewers. Authors' names must NOT appear in the paper or in the PDF
file. Submitted papers must not be currently under review for any
other publication. Instructions on paper submission and formatting are
available on the symposium webpage. Please direct any questions about
the paper submission process to the Program Co-Chairs.

IMPORTANT DATES

Paper Abstract Registration:   January 9, 2007
Paper Submission Deadline:     January 16, 2007, 5pm PT

TPC CO-CHAIRS:
Elizabeth Belding  [email-masked]
Eytan Modiano      [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet