Subject: RE: [manet] Dose anybody can give me OpNet v11

From: "Dearlove, Christopher \(UK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:13:30 -0000

> I want to simulate my project (IDS in MANET) with OpNet,
 > dose anybody can share me this software? 
 
Apart from being off topic, OPNET is a commercial package which
no one is going to share, for legal, moral and technical reasons
(the last of these just in case anyone fails the first two). It's also
not
cheap, so I suggest you look elsewhere. Of course I'm sure OPNET
in Google would have found you http://www.opnet.com should you
wish to purchase it.

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Aisling ODriscoll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:22:30 -0000

If you are using it for purely academic purposes you can get two free
OPNET license (after you have told them a little bit about your
project)....It's free but the resulting work must not be used for
commercial purposes.... 

________________________________

From: Dearlove, Christopher (UK) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10 January 2007 16:14
To: Mehrdad; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [manet] Dose anybody can give me OpNet v11

wish to purchase it.