Subject: [manet] Last Call SELF 2007 || The Second International Workshop on Self-adaptability and Self-management of Context-aware Systems || Athens, June 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 05:46:18 -0500 (EST)

=======================

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Second International Workshop on Self-adaptability and
Self-management of Context-aware Systems, SELF 2007

June 19-25, 2007 - Athens, Greece

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SELF.html

Important deadlines:

Full paper submission: January 31, 2007

Author notification: February 25, 2007

Registration and camera ready: March 15, 2007

in conjunction with

The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems,
ICAS 2007

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICAS07.html

The first workshop SELF 2006 had a successful program and set many
industrial-academic directions.

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences/SELF06.html

TOPICS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (but not limited to)

Novel approaches to modeling and representing context adaptability,
self-adaptability, and self-manageability

Models of computation for self-management context-aware systems

Use of MDA/MDD (Model Driven Architecture / Model Driven Development)
for context-aware systems

Design methods for self-adaptable context-aware systems

Applications of advanced modeling languages to context self-adaptability

Methods for managing adding context to existing systems and
context-conflict free systems

Architectures and middleware models for self-adaptable context-aware
systems

Models of different adaptation and self-adaptation mechanisms
(component-based adaptation approach, aspect oriented approach, etc.)

System stability in the presence of context inconsistency

Learning and self-adaptability of context-aware systems

Business considerations and organizational modeling of self-adaptable
context-aware systems

Performance evaluation of self-adaptable context-aware systems

Scalability of self-adaptable context-aware systems
==============================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet