Subject: [manet] Deadline January 31 || ICAS 2007 || The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems || Athens, June 19-25, 2007 ||

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 05:35:07 -0500 (EST)

***Apologies for multiple postings***
=======================================

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems
ICAS 2007
Date: June 19-25, 2007
Place:  Athens,  Greece
Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICAS07.html

Featuring also the workshops:

SELF 2007: The Second International Workshop on Self-adaptability and
Self-management of Context-aware Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SELF.html

KUI 2007: The First International Workshop on Knowledge-based User
Interface http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/KUI.html

Important deadlines:
Full paper submission, January 31, 2007
Author notification, February 25, 2007
Registration and Camera ready, March 15, 2007

Published by IEEE Computer Society Press Published in the IEEE Xplore
Digital Library
Indexing:
http://www.computer.org/portal/pages/cscps/cps/cps_indexing.html

Main  ICAS 2007 Tracks:

*	SYSAT: Advances in system automation
*	AUTSY: Theory and practice of autonomous systems
*	AWARE: Design and deployment of context-awareness networks,
services and applications
*	AUTONOMIC: Autonomic computing: design and management of
self-behavioural networks and services
*	MCMAC: Monitoring, control, and management of autonomous
self-aware and context-aware systems
*	CASES: Automation in specialized mobile environments
*	ALCOC: Algorithms and theory for control and computation
*	MODEL: Modeling, virtualization, any-on-demand, MDA, SOA

=============================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet