Subject: [manet] Call for Participation: WMAN 2007

From: Frank Kargl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:32:54 +0100

========================================================================
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Participation
========================================================================

	   4th Workshop on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (WMAN 2007)
                 March 1 + 2, 2007, Bern, Switzerland
                      http://wman2007.cs.bonn.edu/

		 in conjunction with the 15th bi-annual
       Conference on Communication in Distributed Systems (KiVS)
(German: ITG/GI - Fachtagung "Kommunikation in Verteilten Systemen (KiVS)")

	    February 26 - March 02, 2007, Bern, Switzerland
			http://kivs07.unibe.ch/

Highlights of this year's WMAN workshop and further information:
- keynote presentation by Prof. Dr. Hannes Hartenstein (University of
  Karlsruhe)on "Vehicular networks: collisions, congestion and the
  Internet"
- 11 paper presentations within 5 sessions
- full-day workshop on Thu March 1 (afternoon) and Fri March 2 (morning)
- reduced registration fees for KiVS conference and workshops until Feb
  1st

The detailed program is available on the workshop webpage at
http://wman2007.cs.bonn.edu/

Hope to see you in Bern at KiVS and WMAN,
  Matthias Frank, Frank Kargl, Burkhard Stiller
  (WMAN workshop organizers, E-Mail: <[email-masked]>)

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet