Subject: RE: [manet] 2007 International Workshop on Cooperative WirelessCommunications and Networking (CoNET-07)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:34:37 +0530

Hi Yan,

   This is the official mailing list of the IETF MANET WG. All
discussions over here are meant to be limited to IETF policy, meetings,
activities, or technical concerns. Any other mail not concerned with the
above stated issues will only blur the important discussions that happen
here.

This is not the appropriate list to post call for papers. It is highly
recommended that you do so at the TCCC list:

http://www.comsoc.org/~tccc/

Repeated abuse will warrant moderation by the IETF Chair. Hoping you
would comply with our request.

Regards,

Ratul Mukhopadhyay.

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Yan ZHANG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 1:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] 2007 International Workshop on Cooperative
WirelessCommunications and Networking (CoNET-07)
Importance: High

[Apologies if you receive this more than once]

*****************************************************************

2007 International Workshop on Cooperative Wireless Communications and

Networking (CoNET-07)

Jeju-Island, Korea, December 6-8, 2007

in conjunction with FGCN 2007

http://home.simula.no/~yanzhang/CoNET07/

Submission Deadline: 15 July 2007

Distinguished papers accepted and presented in CoNET-07, will be invited
to

contribute in the book Cooperative Wireless Communications, Auerbach

Publications, Taylor&Francis Group

*****************************************************************

General Information:

====================

CoNET'07 will be held in conjunction with the 2007 International
Conference

on Future Generation Communication and Networking (FGCN 2007) on
December

6-8, 2007, in Lotte Hotel, Jeju Island, Korea,

http://www.sersc.org/FGCN2007/. All accepted papers in CoNET'07 will be

included in the conference proceedings published by IEEE Computer
Society

and in the IEEE Xplore database, and will be indexed by EI. 

Distinguished papers accepted and presented in CoNET-07, will be invited
to

contribute in the book Cooperative Wireless Communications, Auerbach

Publications, Taylor&Francis Group.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet