Subject: [manet] guide

From: omid abedi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:41:15 +0100 (BST)

dear all, 
  I want use manhattan mobility model in glomosim.
  are there anyone that help me?
  thank you.

 Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:17:14 +0530

Please do not post simulator questions on the MANET mailing list.
MANET mailing list discussion is limited to IETF policy, meetings,
activities, or technical concerns.

For simulator specific questions, please contact the appropriate
simulator mailing list.

Sincerely,
Ian Chakeres

P.S. GlomoSim mailing list information is located at
http://lists.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/glomosim-users-l.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:22:18 +0530

Hi Omid,

   This is the official mailing list of the IETF MANET WG. All
discussions over here are meant to be limited to IETF policy, meetings,
activities, or technical concerns. Any other mail not concerned with the
above stated issues will only blur the important discussions that happen
here.

It is extremely unlikely that your queries regarding Glomosim will be
answered here. Please redirect them to the appropriate mailing list: 

http://pcl.cs.ucla.edu/projects/glomosim/obtaining_glomosim.html

Regards,

Ratul Mukhopadhyay.

 

________________________________

From: omid abedi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] guide

dear all, 

thank you.

 Send instant messages to your online friends
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com