Subject: [manet] cfp: ADVCOMP 2007 || November 4-9, 2007 - Papeete, French Polynesia (Tahiti)

From: "Vicky Star" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

Invitation:

Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups
the following

================

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

The International Conference on Advanced Engineering Computing and
Applications in Sciences
ADVCOMP 2007
November 4-9, 2007 - Papeete, French Polynesia (Tahiti)

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ADVCOMP07.html
Call: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/CfPADVCOMP07.html

Important deadlines:
Submission deadline              May 15, 2007
Notification of acceptance       June 16, 2007
Registration/camera ready      July 1, 2007
With the advent of high performance computing environments,
virtualization, distributed and parallel computing, as well as the
increasing memory, storage and computational power, processing
particularly complex scientific applications and voluminous data is more
affordable. With the current computing software, hardware and
distributed platforms effective use of advanced computing techniques is
more achievable.

The goal of the International Conference on Advanced Engineering
Computing and Applications in Sciences, ADVCOMP 2007, is to bring
together researchers from the academia and practitioners from the
industry in order to address fundamentals of advanced scientific
computing and specific mechanisms and algorithms for particular
sciences. The conference will provide a forum where researchers shall be
able to present recent research results and new research problems and
directions related to them. The conference seeks contributions
presenting novel research in all aspects of new scientific methods for
computing and hybrid methods for computing optimization, as well as
advanced algorithms and computational procedures, software and hardware
solutions dealing with specific domains of science.

Topics of special interest (but not limited to):

Computing techniques:

*	Hybrid computational methods
*	Advanced numerical algorithms
*	Parallel and grid computing
*	Autonomic computing
*	Computational logics
*	Neuronal networks
*	Genetic algorithms
*	Fractals & Superfractal algorithms
*	Random graph dynamics
*	Clustering large and high dimensional data
*	Computation Genomic
*	Biological Sequence analysis

Computing support:

*	Support for scientific problem-solving
*	Support for decisions
*	Agent-assisted workflow support
*	Middleware computation support
*	High performance computing
*	Problem solving environments
*	Computational science and education

Application domains:

*	Advanced scientific computing
*	Development of numerical and scientific software-based systems
*	Management of scientific data and knowledge
*	Advanced computing in bioinformatics and biophysics
*	Advanced computing in molecular systems and biological systems
*	Application of engineering methods to genetics
*	Medical computation and graphics
*	Advanced computing in simulation systems
*	Advanced computing in mathematics
*	Advanced computing for statistics and optimization
*	Advanced computing in operation research
*	Advanced computing in mechanics and quantum mechanics
*	Advanced computing in civil engineering
*	Advanced computing in physics science
*	Advanced computing in chemistry science
*	Advanced computing for geosciences and meteorology
*	Maps and geo-images building
*	Curve and surface reconstruction
*	Financial computing and forecasting
*	Advanced computing in economics
*	Advanced computing in robotics and manufacturing
*	Advanced computing on Earth science, geosciences and meteorology

*	Advanced computing in electronics and electrical science
*	Advanced computing in power systems
*	Environmental advanced computing

INSTRUCTION FOR THE AUTHORS

The ADVCOMP 2007 Proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press and on-line via IEEE XPlore Digital Library. IEEE will index the
papers with major indexes.

Only .pdf or .doc files will be accepted for paper submission. All
received papers will be acknowledged via the EDAS system.

Final author manuscripts will be 8.5" x 11" (two columns IEEE format),
not exceeding 6 pages; max 4 extra pages allowed at additional cost. The
formatting instructions can be found on the Instructions page
<http://www.iaria.org/instructions.html#format> .

Once you receive the notification of paper acceptance, you will be
provided by the IEEE CS Press an online author kit with all the steps an
author needs to follow to submit the final version. The author kits URL
will be included in the letter of acceptance.

Technical marketing/business/positioning presentations

The conference initiates a series of business, technical marketing, and
positioning presentations on the same topics. Speakers must submit a
10-12 slide deck presentations with substantial notes accompanying the
slides, in the .ppt format (.pdf-ed). The slide deck will be published
in the conference's CD collection, together with the regular papers.
Please send your presentations to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Tutorials

Tutorials provide overviews of current high interest topics. Proposals
can be for half or full day tutorials. Please send your proposals to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Panel proposals:

The organizers encourage scientists and industry leaders to organize
dedicated panels dealing with controversial and challenging topics and
paradigms. Panel moderators are asked to identify their guests and
manage that their appropriate talk supports timely reach our deadlines.
Moderators must specifically submit an official proposal, indicating
their background, panelist names, their affiliation, the topic of the
panel, as well as short biographies.

For more information, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Workshop proposals

We welcome workshop proposals on issues complementary to the topics of
this conference. Your requests should be forwarded to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

==================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet