Subject: [manet] MANET Mailing List - Only IETF related discussion

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:19:35 +0530

In an effort to increase the relevance of all emails posted on the
MANET list we will be enforcing a posting policy.

Mailing list discussion will be limited to IETF policy, meetings,
activities, or technical concerns.

In response to all CFP, simulator questions, and other discussion
clearly unrelated to IETF policy, meetings, activities, or technical
concerns; we will be issuing public emails to inappropriate traffic
authors. We will also moderate posting privileges for repeat
offenders.

If you have any doubt about the relevance of your posting, please
email myself or Joe.

Sincerely,
Ian Chakeres

====OTHER LISTS FOR CFP & SIMULATORS BELOW====

For call for papers/journals/conferences/workshops/grants/etc , I
suggest you subscribe or post to the TCCC list at
http://www.comsoc.org/~tccc/.

For simulator questions, I suggest you subscribe or post to

NS2 mailing list information at http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-lists.html.

GlomoSim mailing list information at
http://lists.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/glomosim-users-l.

Qualnet support information available at
http://www.scalable-networks.com/training_and_support/support/forums/index.php.

Opnet support is available at http://www.opnet.com/support/home3.html.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Marshall Eubanks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:27:57 -0400

> http://lists.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/glomosim-users-l.

This URL gives :
No such list glomosim-users-l

Regards
Marshall

---

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:54:18 +0530

Sorry about the bad glomosim list link, access to the list via this
link appears to be gone.

On the glomosim download
(http://pcl.cs.ucla.edu/projects/glomosim/obtaining_glomosim.html)
page it says

"""
There is a GloMoSim mailing list that can (only) be subscribed to
during GloMoSim registration. Simply reregister if you want to get on
this list.
"""

I will replace the welcome text to state that
http://pcl.cs.ucla.edu/projects/glomosim/obtaining_glomosim.html is
the place to signup for the glomosim mailing list.

Ian Chakeres