Subject: [manet] MUTL 2007 || WSNEXT 2007 || VVSSearch 2007 || (November 4-9, 2007 - Papeete)

From: "Vicky Star" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:13:38 -0400 (EDT)

=========================================

Invitation:

Please consider to contribute and distribute to the appropriate groups
the following

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

Submission deadline: May 15, 2007

Workshops date:: November 4-9, 2007 - Papeete, French Polynesia (Tahiti)

MUTL 2007, International Workshop on Mobile and Ubiquitous Technologies
for Learning

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/MUTL.html

Call and Committee:
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/MUTL.html#CallForPapers

WSNEXT 2007, International Workshop on Web Services Evolution and
Applications

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/WSNEXT.html

Call and Committee:
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/WSNEXT.html#CallForPapers

VVSSearch 2007, International Workshop on Advanced Searching On Voice,
Video, and Speech Contents

Site: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/VVSSearch.html

Call: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/VVSSearch.html#CallForPapers

============

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet