Subject: [manet] CFP, Track on Intelligent Sensors and Sensor Networks

From: "Pedro M. Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:28:21 +0200

We apologize in advance for possible cross-postings.

_______________________________________________________
                  ** CALL FOR PAPERS **
                    IEEE ETFA 2007
                                                                    
     11th IEEE International Conference on Emerging
           Technologies and Factory Automation
          
  ** Track on Intelligent Sensors and Sensor Networks **

       September 25-28, 2006; Prague, Czech Republic
                 http://www.etfa2007.org
________________________________________________________

================================================
Track on Intelligent Sensors and Sensor Networks
================================================

-----------
BACKGROUND:
-----------

The track on Intelligent Sensors and Sensor Networks of ETFA 2007
addresses concepts, implementations and applications of sensor
network systems from bot- I think yes, 
they can be statically assigned to an interface.

Another issue is that AUTOCONF WG seems to be looking at address 
auto-configuration means for MANET networks.  Discovery phase of address 
auto-configuration often uses multicast addresses.  _Maybe_ (I say maybe 
because without this then DHCP multicast groups can be used) new 
MANET-AUTOCONF IANA-reserved multicast groups could be reserved by IANA, 
for MANET autoconfiguration purposes.

What do you think?

Alex

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet