Subject: [manet] last modification in odmrp

From: naimeh karbalaei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

I am not able to find the mobility prediction part in the ODMRP routing
protocol provided in the Glomosim library. I intended to modify the codes
before generating the simulation results for analysis in my thesis. All I
find is "The mobility prediction using GPS is not included in this
implementation." inside the odmrp.pc file inside the network folder. I was
wondering if anyone could kindly provide me some guidance on how to simulate
my modified mobility prediction methodology. I would be very grateful for
some tips, thank you. 

  best regard
  karbalaei

---------------------------------
Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet