Subject: [manet] FGCN2007 - Call for Workshop Proposals

From: "Yan ZHANG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:07:37 +0200

The 2007 International Conference on Future Generation Communication and
Networking (FGCN 2007)

			CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
			http://www.sersc.org/FGCN2007/  
	December 6th ~ 8th, 2007; Lotte Hotel Jeju, Jeju-Island, Korea 

OVERVIEW
========
 
  The 2007 International Conference on Future Generation Communication and
Networking (FGCN 2007) will be held on December 6th ~ 8th, 2007, in Jeju
Island, Korea. 

  Several workshops will be held in conjunction with FGCN 2007 with the aim
to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists,
engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences, new
ideas, and research results on hot topics on future generation communication
and networking.

  Workshops for presenting papers from industrial companies and papers on
implementations of systems and services are very welcome. It is expected
that the proceedings of the workshop programs will be published by IEEE CS.
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-day and half-day
workshops are welcome. Please send a workshop proposal by May 15, 2007 to
Workshop chairs.  

WHAT TO SUBMIT
==============
The workshop proposal should include following information:

1. Title of the workshop: International Workshop on ...

2. Workshop chair(s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers,
e-mail.

3. Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)

4. Expected number of papers to be submitted

5. Call for paper of the workshop (draft version)

6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
email address)

Each workshop will start to distribute a call for paper after receiving the
notification. Papers submitted to each workshop will be reviewed by the
program committee and external reviewers of the workshop. 

Financial Support for Workshop Organizor:
=========================================
If workshops are constructed successfully, the organizer (1 organizer per 1
workshop) will get: 

- At least 8 papers registration: Free registration

- At least 16 papers registration:  Free registration and   Free
accommodation (max 3 nights).

Workshop Chairs
===============

Dr. Yan Zhang
Simula Research Laboratory, Norway
E-mail: [email-masked]

Dr. Yu Hua 
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
E-mail: [email-masked]

Important Dates
================ 
Workshop Proposal Submission Due: May 15, 2007

Workshop Acceptance Notification: May 31, 2007

Camera Ready Due: September 10, 2007

Workshop Date: December 6-8, 2007

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet