Subject: RE: [manet] Re: multicast addresses in the MANET solution drafts(was:I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-iana-01.txt)

From: "Dearlove, Christopher \(UK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:59:07 +0100

From: Joe Macker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> I assume other authors will
> follow suit with related common link-local references unless there is
> further debate over this issue.

The next issues of NHDP and OLSRv2 will reference draft-ietf-manet-iana
and its LL address (and UDP port number).

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet