Subject: [manet] SENSORCOMM 2007 & SECURWARE 2007 || October 14-20, 2007 || Valencia, Spain

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 02:19:56 -0400 (EDT)

Call for Papers: SENSORCOMM 2007 & SECURWARE 2007, Valencia, Spain

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: May 1, 2007

Invitation:

Please consider contributing to the conferences SENSORCOMM 2007 and
SECURWARE 2007, as well as the associated workshops listed below.

October 14-20, 2007, Valencia, Spain

Please forward the Call for Submissions to the appropriate groups.

===============================

CALL FOR PAPERS, PANELS, TUTORIALS

SENSORCOMM 2007, The First International Conference on Sensor Technologies
and Applications

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SENSORCOMM07.html

SECURWARE 2007, International Conference on Emerging Security Information,
Systems and Technologies

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SECURWARE07.html
_____________________________________ ________________________________

Important deadlines:

Submission deadline May 1, 2007

Notification of acceptance June 2, 2007

Registration/camera ready June 15, 2007

______________________________________________________________

Featuring the workshops:

- PRODAM 2007: International Workshop on Profiling Data Mining

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/PRODAM.html

- SECHOME 2007: International Workshop on Advances in Smart Home Security

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SECHOME.html

- SECDYN 2007: International Workshop on Security and Privacy in Dynamic
Environments

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SECDYN.html

- ENOPT 2007 : International Workshop on Energy Optimization in Wireless
Sensors Networks

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ENOPT.html

- UNWAT 2007 : International Workshop on Under Water Sensors and Systems

http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/UNWAT.html

______________________________________________________________

Conference Topics:

SENSORCOMM Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

APASN: Architectures, protocols and algorithms of sensor networks

MECSN: Energy, management and control of sensor networks

RASQOFT: Resource allocation, services, QoS and fault tolerance in sensor
networks

PESMOSN: Performance, simulation and modelling of sensor networks

SEMOSN: Security and monitoring of sensor networks

SECSED: Sensor circuits and sensor devices

RIWISN: Radio issues in wireless sensor networks

SAPSN: Software, applications and programming of sensor networks

DAIPSN: Data allocation and information in sensor networks

DISN: Deployments and implementations of sensor networks

========================================

SECURWARE Tracks (details in the CfP on site)

ARCH: Security frameworks, architectures and protocols

SECMAN: Security management

SECTECH: Security technologies

SYSSEC: System security

INFOSEC: Information security

THREATS: Security threats

ANTIFO: Anti-forensic

========================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet