Subject: [manet] CFP_3rd International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN'07)

From: "Prof. Eric Fleury CITI/ARES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:04:34 +0200

*3rd International Conference on *

*Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN'07)*

*  12 – 14 December 2007, Beijing, China*

*http://conference.bjtu.edu.cn/msn07 *

 *General Co-Chairs *

Jiannong Cao, Hong Kong Polytechnic Univ., HK

Dave Johnson, Rice Univ., USA

*Program Co-Chairs *

Hongke Zhang, Beijing Jiaotong Univ., China

Stephan Olariu, Old Dominion Univ., USA

*Program Vice Chairs*

Eric Fleury, CITI/ARES,
France

Vojislav B. Misic, Univ. Manitoba, Canada

Pedro M. Ruiz, Univ. of Murcia, Spain

*Publicity Co-Chairs*

Jong Hyuk, R&D Institute, Seoul, Korea

Paolo Bellavista, University of Bologna, Italy

Deyun Gao, Beijing Jiaotong Univ., China

*Publication Chair *

Zhang Ling, Tsinghua Univ., China

*Local Organization Co-Chairs *

Deyun Gao, Beijing Jiaotong Univ., China

Yajuan Qin, Beijing Jiaotong Univ., China

*Awards Co-chairs*

Sagar Naik, Univ of Waterloo, Canada

Christian Lavault, University Paris XIII, France

Cristina Pinotti, Unvi Perugia, Italy**

*Program Committee Members*

*Please see **MSN'07** Website for the list of program committee members** *

*Steering Committee*

Xiaohua Jia (Chair), City Univ. of Hong Kong, HK

Jiannong Cao (Co-Chair), Hong Kong Polytechnic Univ., HK

Sajal K. Das, Univ. of Texas at Arlington, USA

Ivan Stojmenovic, Univ. of Ottawa , Canada

Jie Wu, Florida Atalantic Univ., USA

*Webmaster *

Hongwei Huo, Beijing Jiaotong Univ., China

*CONFERENCE TOPICS *

Following the success of the past two conferences, MSN'05 in Wuhan, China
and MSN'06 in Hong Kong, MSN'07 provides a forum for researchers and
practitioners to exchange research results and share development
experiences. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the
following areas in mobile ad hoc and sensor networks:

? Network architecture and protocols

? Software platforms and development tools

? Self-organization and synchronization

? Routing and data dissemination

? Failure resilience and fault isolation

? Energy Management

? Data, information, and signal processing

? Security and privacy

? Network planning, provisioning, and deployment

? Developments and applications

? Integration with other system

*PAPER SUBMISSION *

MSN invites authors to submit original and unpublished work. Submissions
should include an abstract, key words, the e-mail address of the
corresponding author, and must not exceed 15 pages, including tables and
figures, with PDF, PostScript, or MSWord format.   Electronic submission
through the submission website is strongly encouraged. Submission of a paper
should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at
least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present
the work. **

*PROCEEDINGS *

The conference proceedings will be published as Springer-LNCS series
(pending) and distributed at the conference. One Best Paper and one Best
Student Paper will be selected for awards. Each winner will be presented at
the conference with a certificate and US$100.

*IMPORTANT DATES *

*Submission deadline:                  30 June, 2007** *

* Notification of acceptance:        10 August 2007***

* Final Manuscript due:                 1 September 2007*

*Organized and supported by Beijing Jiaotong University *

------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Tccc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/tccc

-- 
Eric FLEURY
PROF. AT INSA of LYON
Co-HEAD OF CITI LAB & Co-Leader of ARES INRIA PROJECT
TEL: +33 472 436 421/+33 672 162 974  FAX: +33 472 436 227
WEB: http://perso.citi.insa-lyon.fr/efleury/ 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet