Subject: [manet] ACM/IEEE QShine 2007 Call for Participations.

From: Xi Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:37:26 -0500 (CDT)

#### Sorry for receiving multiple copies ####

ACM/IEEE QShine 2007 Call for Participations.

************************************
Call for Participation
ACM/IEEE QShine 2007
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 
August 14 - 17, 2007
http://www.qshine.org/index.shtml
************************************

Conference Technical Sponsors:

QShine 2007 is in-cooperation with ACM SIGMM, SIGMOBILE, and SIGSIM, and
technically co-sponsored by IEEE Communications Society, and Create-Net
and ICST.

Conference Overview:

You are cordially invited to participate in the upcoming 4th ACM/IEEE 
International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality,
Reliability, Security and Robustness (ACM/IEEE QShine 2007). The aim of
this conference is to bring together research and practitioners to present
and share the latest results in the areas of performance, configuration,
cross-layer approaches, scalability, resilience and survivability of large
scale heterogeneous networks and distributed systems. Following the
tradition of the previous QShine meetings, QShine 2007 will feature
prominent invited speakers as well as papers by top researchers in the
field. 

QShine 2007 Keynote Speakers:

Three renowned world-class areas leaders will provide keynote talks: 

(1) Dr. Victor Bahl, Microsoft Research; 
(2) Prof. P. R. Kumar, Franklin Woeltge Professor of Electrical and
    Computer Engineering Research Professor, Coordinated
    Science Lab, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign; 
(3) Prof. Kang G. Shin, Kevin & Nancy O'Connor Professor of Computer
    Science CSE Division, Department of EECS, The University of Michigan.

QShine 2007 Registration:

Registration can be completed online at
https://icst.org/registration/reg_qshine_2007.php. 
Early registration deadline is July 14, 2007, 23:59 (GMT).

QShine 2007 Conference Site:

Situated along British Columbia's coastline, Vancouver is a 'Pacific
Pearl'. Lying between the Coast Mountain range and the Pacific Ocean,
Vancouver is one of the most scenic cities in the world. Vancouver's mild
temperatures and bounty of rain are also owed to its location, making even
the most urban of areas lush year round. Vancouver appeals to millions of
denizens and visitors who bask in all it offers, from its soothing beaches
to its bustling streets. For more information about Vancouver see 
http://www.tourismvancouver.com/visitors/

We are looking forward to seeing you in ACM/IEEE QShine 2007, Vancouver,
British Columbia, Canada! 

QShine 2007 Organizing Committee:

General Chair
Victor C. M. Leung, University of British Columbia, Canada

General Vice-Chair
Sastri Kota, Harris Corporation, USA

Steering Committee
Imrich Chlamtac, (Co-Chair) CreateNet, Italy
Michael Fang, (Co-Chair) University of Florida, USA
Xuemin (Sherman) Shen, (Co-Chair) University of Waterloo, Canada,
Hisashi Kobayashi, Princeton University, USA
Ariel Orda, Technion, Israel

TPC Co-Chairs
Guoliang Xue Arizona State University, USA
Jelena Misic, University of Manitoba, Canada

Publicity Chair
Xi Zhang, Texas A&M University, USA

Local Arrangement Chair
Lin Cai, University of Victoria, Canada

Workshop Chair
Giovanni Giambene, Universita' degli Studi di Siena, Italy

Poster Chair
Ekram Hossain, University of Manitoba, Canada

Sponsorship Chair
Panos Nasiopoulos, University of British Columbia, Canada

Publications Chair
Qian Zhang, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China

Conference Coordination and Registration
Kitti H. Kovacs, ICST, USA

Finance Chair
Karen Decker, ICST, USA

=========================================================================
Xi Zhang                            Assistant Professor
Dept. of Elec. & Comput. Engin.     Phone: 979-458-1416
Texas A&M University                Fax:   979-845-2630
333N WERC Building                  Email: [email-masked]
College Station, Texas 77843, USA   URL http://dropzone.tamu.edu/~xizhang
=========================================================================

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet