Subject: [manet] How to distinguish MANET interfaces and other interfaces?

From: "大和田泰伯" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:33:34 +0900

Hi all.

In the NHDP-04, 10.1.1, OTHER_IF is used for distinguish MANET interface or not.
But in this context, addresses which are in the local interface
address block and does not have OTHER_IF TLV are inserted to the Link
Set.
But, when node has two different channel MANET interfaces and each
interface has two addresses, that node's local address block does not
include OTHER_IF and every four addresses are included.
In this case, every addresses included in the local address block are
inserted into the Link Set, but other channel interface addresses
should not be inserted in the Link Set.
I think, another TLV should be define for distinguish MANET interface or not.
Or this is our misunderstanding?

Thanks,

Owada & Satoh
--
Niigata University, Japan
Yasunori Owada <[email-masked]>

Satoh, hiroki
Hitachi Ltd., Systems Development Laboratory<[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "大和田泰伯" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:29:22 +0900

Hi all.

Thanks,

Owada & Satoh

Satoh, hiroki