Subject: [manet] Registration open for MobiHoc 07

From: Romit Roy Choudhury <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:36:19 -0400

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
--
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR MobiHoc 2007
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
--

MobiHoc 2007
8th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and  
Computing

Sep 9-14, 2007, Montreal, Canada
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2007/

Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

ACM MobiHoc is the premier international meeting dedicated to
addressing challenges emerging from wireless ad hoc networking and
computing. This year program  will include a highly
selective, technical program, as well as hands-on research  
demonstrations,
keynote, panel, and tutorials.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet