Subject: [manet] MANET Help

From: Muhammad saleem Sheikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 05:42:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm a new research student focusing on data
replication in MANET. I may work on improving data
accessibility and maintaining data consistency through
replication in MANET under cluster arechtecture.

Any one that have good sources of information in
this field plz replay.
 
Waiting of prompt responce,which help me alot. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saleem

____________________________________________________

      ____________________________________________________________________________________
Luggage? GPS? Comic books? 
Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Abdelouahid Derhab" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:23:06 +0200

Hi Muhammand,

Here are some references:

1- Hao Yu and Hossam Hassanein Patrick Martin. Cluster-based replication for
large-scale mobile ad-hoc networks. In *International Conference on Wireless
Networks, Communications and Mobile Computing*, pages 552-557, June 2005.

2- Jing Zheng, Jinshu Su, and Xicheng Lu. A clustering-based data
replication algorithm in mobile ad hoc networks for improving data
availability. In *Proceedings of 2nd International Symposium on Parallel and
Distributed Processing and Applications (ISPA 2004)*, pages 399-409, 2004.

3- Abdelouahid Derhab and Nadjib Badache. Localized hybrid data delivery
scheme using k-hop clustering algorithm in ad hoc networks. In *Proceedings
of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems
Conference, (MASS 2006)*, October 2006.
Best regards.
Abdelouahid Derhab

-- 
Name: Abdelouahid Derhab

Affiliation: Basic software laboratory, CERIST.

Address: Rue des 3 frères Aïssou Ben Aknoun BP 143 Alger 16030 Algérie

Tel +213 21 91 62 05/08

Fax +213 21 91 21 26