Subject: [manet] CFP - TwUC 2007 - The 2nd International Workshop on Trustworthy Ubiquitous Computing

From: "Abdelmajid Khelil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:27:07 +0200

-------- Apologies for multiple postings -----------

CALL FOR PAPERS - TwUC 2007  Second International Workshop on Trustworthy
Ubiquitous Computing (TwUC 2007)  

December 3-5, 2007 Jakarta, Indonesia  

http://flash.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/conferences/twuc2007  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd Workshop on Trustworthy Ubiquitous Computing (TwUC 2007) is held in
conjunction with IIWAS2007, December 3-5, 2007, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Ubiquitous applications are getting more and more to the market these days.
In spite of many applications and projects in the area of ubiquitous and
pervasive computing the success of this technologies and the acceptance from
the user is still low resulting from missing trust into computing systems
introduced into our real world. TwUC was established to provide a forum to
scientists, engineers and industry  to address recent research results, to
present and discuss their ideas, theories,  technologies, systems, tools,
applications, work in progress and experiences on  all theoretical and
practical issues and to elaborate about the research areas of  security,
reliability and privacy which build the basis for creating trustworthy
interfaces and computing environments for people interacting in ubiquitous
environments.  

TOPICS OF INTEREST  

The conference program will include invited talks, peer reviewed full papers
around but not limited to the following topics:   

- Security in ubiquitous computing environments  	
- Security issues and technologies  	
- Usage policies  	
- Identity and access  	
- Threat and vulnerability  	
- Malicious software in ubiquitous environments  	
- Integrity  	
- Trusted computing  	
- Trusting platforms  
- Reliability in ubiquitous computing environments  	
- Software design  	
- Software quality and metrics 	
- User perceived QoS  	
- Methods and concepts to enhance and ensure availability  
- Privacy in ubiquitous computing environments  	
- Issues and appliances on privacy in ubiquitous computing environments  
- Data and information ownership and souvereignity of social and technical
methods for ensuring confidentiality  
- Usability in ubiquitous computing environments  	
- Designing the user interface in ubiquitous environments  	
- Designing Interaction for ubiquitous appliances  	
- Usability Evaluation Methods in ubiquitous environments  

IMPORTANT DATES  
September 1, 2007		Paper submission  
October 1, 2007		Acceptance Notification  
October 15, 2007		Camera-Ready Papers  
December 3-5, 2007	Workshop  

PUBLICATION  
All accepted conference papers will be published in the Austrian Computer
Society book series. Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be
published in selected journals. For a detailed list of journals please visit
our website http://flash.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/conferences/twuc2007  

SUBMISSION  
The TwUC2007 workshop solicits full and short research papers. For detailed
information concerning the submission please visit our website
http://flash.tk.uni-linz.ac.at/conferences/twuc2007  

CONTACT  
Thomas Grill  Department of Telecooperation  Johannes Kepler University Linz
Altenberger Str. 69 4040 Linz, Austria Email: tom[at]iiwas.org

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet