Subject: [manet] Soliciting comments on 'draft-oh-6lowpan-packetbb-dymoapp-00'

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:56:11 +0900

Dear all,

For our project experiments, we have tried to apply an existing ad-hoc
routing solution to our sensor network testbed.
We chose to simplify both DYMO and the corresponding PacketBB for
application to 6LoWPAN.

We carried out this experiment as one example of "How to apply
exisiting protocols to 6LoWPAN", and we hope that our document will
serve as an informative input for discussing routing issues in
6LoWPAN, by...

  - providing guidelines on how to simplify existing ad-hoc routing
solutions, and
  - defining a PacketBB for 6LoWPAN.

The draft is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oh-6lowpan-packetbb-dymoapp-01.txt

Thanks,

-eunsook

PS: I've put this on the RSN and MANET lists too, as some folks there
might be interested in seeing this.

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet