Subject: [manet] Re: draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-11 - Updated WGLC - WGLC Nov 18AOE

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:49:44 +0530

Thomas, Chris, & Justin, thank you very much for your maintained
efforts to educate everyone about the advantages of having the
constraints in place. I'd also like to thank you for developing the
new revision that contains functionality that all involved should be
able to accept.

Everyone, given the relatively few changes in the draft and the fact
that it now contains the functionality previously disputed, I would
like to extend the WGLC by a few days to capture any last-minute
comments. The WGLC for PacketBB will now end on Nov 18th AOE. Please
send your feedback on this revision of the draft before Monday, so
that we can move this document, and our other documents, forward.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb

Great job everyone,
Ian Chakeres

On Nov 15, 2007 3:29 AM, Thomas Clausen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> All,
>
> While we are disappointed that the points we have been making
> regarding the constraints obviously have been misunderstood, the
> authors have over the past days conferred to produce an updated
> version of draft-ietf-manet-packetbb -- which has been submitted.
>
> The authors have been listening to the objections raised, and tried
> hard to come up with a solution that everyone can live with -- and we
> hope that this will allow the working group to move the I-D forward.
>
> Thomas
>
> --
> Thomas Clausen
> [email-masked]
> http://www.thomasclausen.org/
> http://hipercom.thomasclausen.org/
>
>
>

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet