Subject: [manet] OLSR

From: spicemaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:40:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi
 
       I have a question regarding OLSR protocol in MANET. I am trying to
compare OLSR protocol with some other protocol routing protocols like
MAODV,DSR,etc. to compare performances between adhoc routing protocols. So
when  I run the source code in ns-2, with AODV it runs fine and it gives the
graph from tracegraph even if the node count is increased to 50. But with OLSR
as the node count is increased the simulation runs fine but I am not able to
open the tracefile in tracegraph. It is giving error message like " converting
IP's to nodes" "saving IP's to a text file" "saving it *.ip file". so what I
have to do to get the graph from .tr file in this case ?
I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
ben.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better sports nut!  Let your teams follow you 
with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet